Notices

Need Help Hose Lines JRSC B18C1

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help Hose Lines JRSC B18C1

I just finnished installing the JRSC onto my GSR now I am completely lost and confused. Does Anyone Know where these hoses go?

I had one hose coming out of the block that looked like it went into the valve on the underside of the charger. But my friend told me that line was for coolant, ? Does the charger itself need a coolant line run to it? Thats the 1st one I am lost with.

Second is the IACV which is bolted onto the charger now, was on the intake manifold originally, Has 2 hose nipples one on each side? Where do the hoses go?

Last is the Spoon Throttle Body I installed. It has 3 nipples on it, I believe the top one is the Map sensor which I connected the hose from the Charcoal filter box to, where do the 2 lower nipples go on this setup? Please someone have some answers.
Old 03-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Help Hose Lines JRSC B18C1 (carbonlaced)

bump
Old 03-14-2006, 02:28 PM

no coolant to the sc
Old 03-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Help Hose Lines JRSC B18C1 (Gojira D.O.T)

Thanks, But I still dont know where the lines should attach to
Old 03-14-2006, 07:12 PM

if the line coming from the block is connected to your PCV valve then it should go into the "T" if not then I'm not sure without seeing a picture. I wish my car were at home so I could give you specific answers for your other questions. Sorry.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by carbonlaced &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just finnished installing the JRSC onto my GSR now I am completely lost and confused. Does Anyone Know where these hoses go?

I had one hose coming out of the block that looked like it went into the valve on the underside of the charger. But my friend told me that line was for coolant, ? Does the charger itself need a coolant line run to it? Thats the 1st one I am lost with.
no

Second is the IACV which is bolted onto the charger now, was on the intake manifold originally, Has 2 hose nipples one on each side? Where do the hoses go?
the nipple closest to the throttle body goes to the throttle body. the other nipple goes to the water pipe on the back of the block.

Last is the Spoon Throttle Body I installed. It has 3 nipples on it, I believe the top one is the Map sensor which I connected the hose from the Charcoal filter box to, where do the 2 lower nipples go on this setup? Please someone have some answers.
-bottom nipple closest to the firewall goes to the iacv.
-other bottom nipple goes to either the jrsc manifold flange or the head depending on the year of your motor
</TD></TR></TABLE>

the instructions might be of more help http://www.jacksonracing.com/g...0.pdf
Old 03-15-2006, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok this is all starting to make sense, the line I have coming out from under the intake manifold must be a water line it used to go into that giant snail oem intake from the on the bottom side of it. Now i should run that line to the left side (if looking from the back) of the IACV , the right nozzle should go to the closest nozzle on the throttle body. The top nozzle is the map sensor and should go to my charcoal filter box? and the remaning nozzle on the throttle body which faces the front, should have a t-fitting on it, 1 line going to the intake manifold and the other running to the nozzle directly on the bottom of the supercharger (its not on the flange , its kinda directly underneath.

It's a 97 GSR Head with a 95 GSR Block.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ill see if I can get some pictures when I get home from work.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok, I looked at it now and it makes sense that the hose line from the water pipe under the manifold runs to the IAC, the other nozzle from the IAC runs to the throttle body, the other nozzle runs from the throttle body back into the Motor, Inlet beside water jacket inlet on the intake manifold (creating a circuit)

The line from the charcoal filter runs into the nozzle on top of the throttle body for the MAP Sensor.

And the last one on the belly, of the charger istself, runs up into the intake manifold, so its just a vaccum. Or does that have to be Tee'd up with something else, the instructions are pretty shitty and frustrating.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:28 AM

the big fitting on the back of the i/m is vacum for the brake booster the big fitting on the bottom of the s tube is for the pcv