Notices

my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 02:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI

I just want to make 1 more new thread in this FI forum.. I have never made a useless topic until now. I just want to thank everybody with help. from fuel leaks to hondata help.. I knew nothing about turbo until i came to this FI forum 3 years ago. Everybody's posts about their problems, and what new things they installs has always turned into a technical post. From that alone, has helped me a great deal to turn my car into something I could not belive possible. I want to thank all the shops here for posting daily and helping me and others... please don't delete this.. I will never make a post like this again because this is the end of accordfreak.... thanks again....

my car what it used to be...

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=692959
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=705091

to what it is now...

thanks again...

Modified by accordfreak at 7:17 AM 5/27/2004
Old 03-29-2004, 02:51 AM

Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (accordfreak)

ouch.. Good luck..
Old 03-29-2004, 03:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (ekb18c)

damm sux. good luck
Old 03-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (cccya)

how did that wreck happen?
Old 03-29-2004, 04:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (accordfreak)

im sorry for your loss.
you know you will be back.
good luck to you, chris
Old 03-29-2004, 05:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (the-anti-crack)

damm dude are you okay? Cars can be replaced, we cannot!
Old 03-29-2004, 06:01 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (FredoSP)

ouch....dont leave!...im guessing your doing fine since you got to post this and all... cept the lost of your car... "stay strong" -ice cube... when he said it in barbershop...just rebuild.. if n ot.. atleast use some of your usefull knowlege and pass it down to the accord owners..
Old 03-29-2004, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI (ShowTymers619)

accordfreak... sorry to see your ride like that ( )

esp. since you have the same gen/ color accord as I do... hopefully you find a new project you enjoy as much.

Old 03-29-2004, 08:03 AM

holy chit. u ok? man that looks crazy...are you planning to rebuild or just quit the honda scene?
Old 03-29-2004, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bluep3)

That sucks dude good luck
Old 03-29-2004, 10:26 AM

sorry to see that. i know exactly how you feel.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:26 AM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (turbozxi)

Damn that sucks bro...... Hope ur alright and are u gonna part anything
Old 03-29-2004, 10:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (VNTEC)

dude, everyone says this ****....

I said it plenty of times, and look where i am, im back and bigger than before.

when my car got stolen and i lost over $14k. I thought was done for good....sure i felt like ******* for awhile. **** it man....

start a new project
Old 03-29-2004, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mase)

thanks for all your support guys... i guess right now it's a time where I gotta think on the brighter side of things and be thankful for my life..
Old 03-29-2004, 11:14 AM

Default Re: (accordfreak)

DAMN! Glad to see you made it out of that ok! And i agree liek everyone else says, you'll be back. After the first honda motor i blew due to boost i said id never boost again. Well that changed, blew another motor and now a built blocks in the works, keep your head up and start a new project
Old 03-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn how did that happen?
Old 03-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOHC_MShue)

thanks for the support .. it's greatly appreciated...

so here's the story...I was cruising along on the freeway at around 70 on the second lane from the left and all of a sudden a stupid POS 88 or so accord started tailgating me even though the left lane was clear.. he was literally couple feet away from my car.. so i let go of the gas. I guess he got pissed and went on the left lane and pulled up beside me and tried to FREAKIN RUN ME OFF THE ROAD!! he swerved into my lane really quick but at the same time i swerved right trying to avoid him and then my car started to lose control. At the same time i wanted to stay in my lane and tried to maintain control by turned back to my lane slightly because i was afraid i might hit someone on my right.. i didn't know whether there were any cars on my right because everything happened in a split second. my car rear was sliding right doing a 180 then my front impacted the concrete center divider hard and then my rear was smashed up against the divider. luckly my friend was driving in front of me because he chased the guy down at 100 mph to get the license plate which he did. So he's also my witness.

on a side note the stupid *** cop was profiling me saying "yeah you have big tachs and gauges (MY GAUGES ARE STOCK!!!!) so I know you know how fast you were going." what an *******. no help at all.. He was saying yeah someone called 911 saying someone was racing at 100+ mph (which was my friend chasing down the guy to get the plate) if your car matches the description and you lie about your speed then I have to take you to jail. I'm thinking WTF? I was not racing! I didn't know my friend was going 100+ until the cops left...
Old 03-29-2004, 12:19 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by accordfreak &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks for the support .. it's greatly appreciated...

so here's the story...I was cruising along on the freeway at around 70 on the second lane from the left and all of a sudden a stupid POS 88 or so accord started tailgating me even though the left lane was clear.. he was literally couple feet away from my car.. so i let go of the gas. I guess he got pissed and went on the left lane and pulled up beside me and tried to FREAKIN RUN ME OFF THE ROAD!! he swerved into my lane really quick but at the same time i swerved right trying to avoid him and then my car started to lose control. At the same time i wanted to stay in my lane and tried to maintain control by turned back to my lane slightly because i was afraid i might hit someone on my right.. i didn't know whether there were any cars on my right because everything happened in a split second. my car rear was sliding right doing a 180 then my front impacted the concrete center divider hard and then my rear was smashed up against the divider. luckly my friend was driving in front of me because he chased the guy down at 100 mph to get the license plate which he did. So he's also my witness.

on a side note the stupid *** cop was profiling me saying "yeah you have big tachs and gauges (MY GAUGES ARE STOCK!!!!) so I know you know how fast you were going." what an *******. no help at all.. He was saying yeah someone called 911 saying someone was racing at 100+ mph (which was my friend chasing down the guy to get the plate) if your car matches the description and you lie about your speed then I have to take you to jail. I'm thinking WTF? I was not racing! I didn't know my friend was going 100+ until the cops left...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Glad to see your okay bro.

Its good to have friends like that. i hope you sue the pants of that *^%$*&.

This is not the weekend. A good friend of mine got his car stolen.
to thieves and road rage
Old 03-29-2004, 01:16 PM

damn....road rage ****** sucks.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:39 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by accordfreak &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

you know what i would speak to his captain for profiling....if he happends to try to screw you over...get his *** fired some how.. police officers like that dont belong in the force.. they are only in the force.. for power hungry reasons...
Old 03-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

we can rebuild him, faster, stronger...and for less than 6 million dollars.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:59 PM

Default Re: (Turbo E 604)

**** the police..they are about as helpful as donkeys masturbating when it comes to **** like this.

find out where that guy lives and take care of business.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:19 PM

sorry to hear about this....looks almost as bad as my 2000EX 2 months after i got it. Hopefully you'll get recouped pretty well and possibly see if you can source any of the parts off of it. Whatever route you choose GL
Old 03-29-2004, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am very sorry to hear about your misfortune! Everything will pick itself back up eventually. Don't let this knock you out of the car game. I am very glad to hear you came out of this fine. Good luck on future plans!

Khoi
Old 03-29-2004, 05:01 PM

Default Re: (greekspeed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greekspeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** the police..they are about as helpful as donkeys masturbating when it comes to **** like this.

find out where that guy lives and take care of business.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell yea dude!! COPS ARE ********!!! They think they are above the law when they only enforce the law, Ive seen cops speed for no reason and no lights flashing, watched them pass cars in turning lanes with no lights flashing, watched them do a burnout just cause he felt like it...ITS BULLSHIT!!! We mess up once and we have a Honda, Mitsu, etc etc and we are the problem...DONT THINK SO! Anyway sorry to hear about your car hopefully you get compensation for your loss and kill that ****** $%@#!!! Then u can get ready and build something else and come back to the FI world....Good luck with everything, hope he burns in hell....

Quick Reply: my last post.. no more questions from me.. thanks for everything FI