Notices

Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 06:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup

Ok heres the deal, the car is a 99 coupe, full show, and not striped down.

The motor is completly built with everything we could think of.

Head:
complete JG, everything they could offer from port&polish to over sized valves, crower full springs and rets. JG manifold, What ever injectors are needed, AEM fuel rail, JG throttle body, everything we could have done has been done that they would do.

Block
Dart 2.0, crowler rods, edyne RW 9.2 to 1 pistons, typre-r oil pump and water pump, complete build, many other parts i cant think of.

Tranny is a GSR with quife.

Ecu is hondata stage 3b

Ok now here what i need, the owner whats to put as much power down as possable, 500hp would be nice. The money is not much of an issue cause he wants the best. I need a COMPLETE turbo kit, from mani, turbo, wastegate, downpipe, all intercooler piping (chrome is better), Intercooler, BOV, everything.
If any of you guys can put together a complete setup, please reply to this post. I need this setup at my house withen 2 weeks. I posted motormtrix, and Art as you guys seem to be pulling the turbo weight, but anyone can get in on this. Please post what you can do and a price shipped to 58703. Thanks for all your help. Also for those who might ask, I build the motor, runs perfect. But i dont have the time to put together the turbo setup, Plus I want a setup that is allready proven to preform! Thanks again guys For anymore info you need contact
damianhindley@min.midco.net
Old 05-11-2003, 07:18 AM

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (turboex)

Holy **** that sounds exactly like my build. JG didnt build my head. Im going to run a AEM EMS instead of hondata.
Old 05-11-2003, 08:05 AM

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (Soon_2b_evil)

I would just go w/ a full race kit and whatever standalone...the kit is capable of that much power... http://www.full-race.com
Old 05-11-2003, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (BlueSi2k)

yeah http://www.full-race.com is deffinatly the way to go
Old 05-11-2003, 08:36 AM
I am a bad person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (turboex)

I can get you the Full-Race manifold, Precision Turbo, SPearco Intercooler w/ piping, Tial,HKs, or turbonetics wastegate, full fuel system etc.. I can get you everything you need for a complete turbo kit and work up a package deal and i understand the budget is unlimited but i would still prefer to get an idea of what brand parts you would prefer before i work up a quote. either PM me or email Mike@motormatrix.com.
Old 05-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (MotorMatrix.com)

I would like the setup that you guys (motormatrix) are running on you high power cars. Ill call you monday to work out all the specs. thanks man Oh we have the fuel system we just need whatever injectors you sugest we should go with to get your results. thanks again
Old 05-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

id' get at least a 960cc injector maybe bigger...1200 cc???
Old 05-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

what you have described is pretty much one of our standard turbo kits. We can make upgrades and a variety of changes in the setup to suit your needs, so feel free to email me at geoff@full-race.com.

motormatrix is also a very good seller who can get you what you need!
Old 05-11-2003, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (FFgeoff)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FFgeoff &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what you have described is pretty much one of our standard turbo kits. We can make upgrades and a variety of changes in the setup to suit your needs, so feel free to email me at geoff@full-race.com.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Even though Geoffy is a Jersey boy, He knows his ****, and definitely has some of the best products on the market.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (Mase)

nice
Old 05-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (Mase)

Thanks for all the replies, its apriciated. So motor matrix is a dealer of full-race? Then you both get hooked up for the sale. thanks guys
Old 05-11-2003, 01:30 PM

Damien--

Who the hells car is this ??? This is Jeff from ND (Drag on your NA board too)..

Is this a local car? I would have guessed Nicks car but he has teh AEBS sleeves-- not DART.. I think I saw that DAR T block sitting in a garage in one of the pics on NA..

Oh yeah-- just talk to Mike for the full race set up..
Old 05-11-2003, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Drag_On)

Just a little project I put together over the weekend for a very, very good customer. The car will be full interior, sterio, body kit and all. So i dont expect crazy times at the track like a gutted hatch would make, but the hp numbers will be there if ever needed. Youll see it soon enough, going for highest hp from a honda in ND. should be ready and dynoed in about 3 weeks. Owner has had the car for about amonth now after i built the motor doing some break in miles. I told him 2,000 was good, and then we boost the **** out of it.
Figured that since i ditched my honda for a nissan (hey cant beat the sr20det LOL) I would stay with the honda guys and do some more build ups.
Old 05-11-2003, 01:57 PM

why dont you go with one of the hytech hits???
Old 05-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TeStUdO)

do they have a site? Is that the estup with the water/air intercooler? this guy has to have front mount for the bling bling factor. Pluss i want something tried and true, not some thing thats just new. Do you have some reviews on this kit? I can get hundreds of people to speek of fullrace but what about the company you speak of? Thanks for the help.
Old 05-11-2003, 02:12 PM

Default Re: (turboex)

hytech and full race are both ****** badass
Old 05-11-2003, 02:55 PM

Default Re: (

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GOLDBERG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hytech and full race are both ****** badass </TD></TR></TABLE>so is Inline Pro. i deal for them also...
Old 05-11-2003, 03:02 PM

Default Re: (turboex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turboex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do they have a site?</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.hytechexhaust.com/

Old 05-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damien, it's too bad the guy has some style issues with his car. I'd probably look into the full-race setup, or call Devin out @ Payn and see what he recommends. He's put a few monsterous honda setups together as well.

And if all else fails, I'm selling my turbo so let me know.
Old 05-11-2003, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (integra_gsr98)

What issues are you talking about? Oh style, LOL yeah thats true, his older and has diffrent taste. but im sure that will all come around, I hope. Gotta loose them rims real fast too. Oh payne is good, i delt with tom on the engne issue we had, he hooked us up pritty good. I have never delt with devon, ill have to holla at him, but as of now the numbers motormatrix is putting down is stearing me towards them.

Modified by turboex at 1:34 AM 5/12/2003
Old 05-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (MotorMatrix.com)

Hey mike, i really need a number to call you at. I tried the one on your site and it says it has been disconected. I just really do not like dealing through Email as i dont have timeto keep checking the puter for updates. It is just way to slow when i need this stuff quick. I had hoped to have some thing heading this way by the middle of the week. Also i wrote called full race but got a machine, i left message today, hope ya can get back to me. Thanks for the help guys, if there are any other dealers that have a complete setup ready to go/ship, please get back to me. thanks again for the help
Old 05-13-2003, 08:42 PM
I am a bad person

sorry, i need to get the new # on the site. we are moving locations and I need to get the permanent # up. I am working with Geoff from full race to put together and gangster kti for you. Just waiting to finalize the details with geoff tomorrow. thanks for your patience.Mike
Old 05-13-2003, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is something I want to see! Keep us posted
Old 05-13-2003, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (pagong)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pagong &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is something I want to see! Keep us posted </TD></TR></TABLE>

too bad once you see the car its going in it will make you sick. anyway bump for D cause he knows his ****
Old 05-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup (TeStUdO)

Yeah, the guy has a taste of his own for now, but he will come around. His loooking at the lambo door conversion, new rims and paint. I would have put this motor in a hatch, but thats just me. But once its all done i guees he can if he wants to. With the extra stuff on his car his prolly pushen 3000lbs, total. I guess 500hp in a 3000lb cars not so bad. Ill have to post pics of the motor, the thing is out of this world, very clean looking, and intimidating(sp). If you can think of a part to go under the hood, this car has it. Theres not many, setups that look this clean. You could eat your lunch from the engine bay. The owner does not cut any corners when it comes to parts. Ill post pics when the car comes back to me for the turbo install.

Quick Reply: Motormatrix, Arturbo, anyone who wnats to sell a complete race turbo setup