Notices

MASE touring the Gulf Coast...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MASE touring the Gulf Coast...

I am setting up a Gulf Coast tunning session for those of us in the Pensacola Fl. area. I have been in contact with MASE and he is very willing to come and visit. I need to know who might be interested in having MASE street tune their car. For those of you who are interested in having your car tuned please email/PM/or just post on here. If you have any questions just let me know.

Kevin

email- oohybridcivic@hotmail.com

Dates have been set to Feb. 3rd and 4th 2006 (Friday and Saturday)

<U>The List</U>

1. sp00led (turbo, s200)
2. 1Bar GSR (turbo, s200)
3. b20zhatch ( ,s200)
4. boostedbullet (turbo,s200)
5. diM (na,s200)

Modified by b18Gooch at 5:14 PM 12/16/2005
Old 12-13-2005, 08:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When?
Old 12-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (b18Gooch)

I am in Huntsville, AL and was planning on trying to get a spring event together to get Mase in town myself. If you are going to get him closer this way I might save myself the trouble of organizing such a thing and just trailor my ride down that way. I am in the process of a motor build and purchasing a new turbo setup so feb/mar works best for me. What dates were you thinking and any ideas on the venue?

Modified by sp00led at 5:55 PM 12/13/2005
Old 12-13-2005, 09:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (sp00led)

When would it be? My engine wont be ready for about a month and half. Any other good tuners within 100 miles of p'cola other than Adam's auto?
Old 12-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (stinker504)

1) I would like it to be sometime in late Janurary, but if the first of Februrary is better for everyone, I will consider that. I need to know something in the next couple of days about who is interested so I can make arrangements.

2) As far as other good tuners go, I am not sure, but I do know Mase is the **** and if he lived 2,000 miles from me I would still get him to tune my car ...

Kevin
Old 12-13-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Re: (b18Gooch)

I know a couple people who actaully might be in... we were gonna plan a road trip in the mid of january down to his house in gainsville! I and 2 others of us are upgrading a couple things on our cars and need him to retune. If its in mid january we might be game let me know!
Old 12-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

has anyone contacted mase yet about availability? Also, anyone know his current rates?
Old 12-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (purehonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by purehonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When would it be? My engine wont be ready for about a month and half. Any other good tuners within 100 miles of p'cola other than Adam's auto?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have been tuning cars in the Mobile/FWB/Pensacola area since I moved there in April. I just moved to Ga, but will be back in Mobile near the end of Jan / Beginning of Feb to tune a few cars. Just FYI.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (Blown90hatcH)

Blown90Hatch is your Man!
Great guy , Great tuner.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (CRVRX)

Kevin is gay, and has a slow car.

Patrick
Old 12-13-2005, 06:57 PM

def. interested if he comes to pkola.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok since I started the thread, I will make the comment. I stated, "I need to know who might be interested in having MASE street tune their car." Keyword being MASE! I am not saying that you are not a good tuner, or you can't tune cars in the Pensacola area, but I am setting this up for MASE not just anyone who wants to come in and tune cars in Pensacola. If you want to tune cars in Pensacola then start a thread for you!
Old 12-15-2005, 06:00 AM

i would be interested depending on price
Old 12-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18Gooch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok since I started the thread, I will make the comment. I stated, "I need to know who might be interested in having MASE street tune their car." Keyword being MASE! I am not saying that you are not a good tuner, or you can't tune cars in the Pensacola area, but I am setting this up for MASE not just anyone who wants to come in and tune cars in Pensacola. If you want to tune cars in Pensacola then start a thread for you!</TD></TR></TABLE>Good for you man. I was just replying back to purehonda's post about other tuner's in the area. I tune there often so could care less to start my own thread on it. Good luck waiting.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol. thats fine, it just shows your true class....

you dont see Mase doing that in other threads.

and good luck waiting? i set it far back because i wont even be ready.

Mase gets me and just about everyone I know in for tuning rather quickly. and even if he didnt, it would be worth waiting for.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (MilanoFury)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MilanoFury &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Kevin is gay, and has a slow car.

Patrick</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, I tried calling you earlier. You should come up when he comes, you know Reminisce the old days!
Old 12-15-2005, 11:10 AM

Lol... shoot remember when I got my car tuned by mase? I called him on a tuesday said I needed my car tuned he was like ok come down thursday evening. Sure enough I drive down there Thursday and get it tuned and get back friday! Mase =
Old 12-15-2005, 12:47 PM

I am in I hear great things about MASE !
Old 12-15-2005, 01:04 PM

You should probably post his website too:

http://www.masetuning.com/

As I understand it he prefers tuning Hondata and AEM. What all will he be willing to tune while he is here? Is he only doing street tuning or which dyno facility will he be using?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (King Tut33)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by King Tut33 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should probably post his website too:

http://www.masetuning.com/

As I understand it he prefers tuning Hondata and AEM. Is he only doing street tuning or which dyno facility will he be using?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for posting his web site Chris, and you are correct that he prefers Hondata and AEM. He will be street tuning only. As you know, we don't have much for dyno facilities here other than Crestview.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by King Tut33 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What all will he be willing to tune while he is here?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you asking if he will tune uberdata, crome, or zdyne also, or are you asking if he is willing to tune other types of cars?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (LSTEG96)

Iam down
Old 12-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MASE touring the Gulf Coast... (purehonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by purehonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When would it be? </TD></TR></TABLE>

probably the first week or so of feb.

im going to europe the second week of january to tune cars. so ill need some time when i get back to catch back up on things before i leave again to tune more cars
Old 12-15-2005, 05:31 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18Gooch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you asking if he will tune uberdata, crome, or zdyne also, or are you asking if he is willing to tune other types of cars?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was mostly asking if he was going to tune anything other than Hondata and AEM. My car will hopefully be done by then and as you know I'm using Uberdata, but I'm almost sure he won't tune it which is fine. Just making sure everyone knows that you should have Hondata or AEM before he gets here.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18Gooch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol. thats fine, it just shows your true class....

you dont see Mase doing that in other threads.

and good luck waiting? i set it far back because i wont even be ready.

Mase gets me and just about everyone I know in for tuning rather quickly. and even if he didnt, it would be worth waiting for. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Haha. No need to be a *****. If I had it my way, I wish everyone could tune their own car. I only tune to help people out. I don't do it for the money. That's what the engineering job is for. No disregard to Mase's abilities or having a car tuned by him. I was just replying back to a post about other tuner's in the area.

And to help you out in case you have not, try posting in racingpensacola.com
Old 12-15-2005, 05:35 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18Gooch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As you know, we don't have much for dyno facilities here other than Crestview. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think L'Orange uses MPH's dyno which I heard is pretty good.

Quick Reply: MASE touring the Gulf Coast...