Notices

looking for all motor vs boost vs boost articles (read the whole thing before telling me to search!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for all motor vs boost vs boost articles (read the whole thing before telling me to search!!

ok heres the deal, im writing a paper for my englih 102 class. the paper is a persuasive paper. my topic is the about the most cost effective way to build horespower. basically theres 4 ways to do that, all motor build, turbo build, supercharger build, and nitrous. obviously turbo wins that, but i need proof, not just my word. now Ji has offered a great article that i plan to use as a source, but all motor is not included, and for the sake of weighing all the options id like to include all motor as a choice. now what im asking of anyone is to point me in the direction of articles that compare building power with these methods. i dont just want links to posts like "b00st 0\/\/n3s j00!!" cause the credibility of something like that would not hold up in a paper. im looking for formally written articles of the comparison and cost effectiveness of each, magazine articles of the comparison and cost effectiveness, articles/books of how each one makes power, and so on and so forth.

basically i have to assume the reader knows nothing on the subject so everything has to be spelled out.

the reason im making a post about this is that i have to have upwards of 20 sources for the paper. and while i will and am doing my own research, im terrible at finding the right information. i know its out there but i just cant seem to ever find it. im not asking anyone to find me all my sources, or write the paper for me, just looking for a little assistance. and i dont want to limit myself to internet sources. i can use videos, books, pictures, anything really.

thanks.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:31 PM

Default Re: looking for all motor vs boost vs boost articles (read the whole thing before telling me to sear

jeez man good luck. if u dont get enough sources your paper wont be crediable which would such. help him out.... and up she goes
Old 09-13-2004, 04:50 PM

eh, stop being a bitch Ian and do your own work