Notices

lht intercooled jrsc questions

Old 05-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lht intercooled jrsc questions

I am putting together a jrsc setup for my 96 EK Hatch(GSR) and already have the jrsc. I am sending the intake of to John at LHT next week for the intercooler mod. I need the stepper pulley that has the raised edges so the belt does not come off. I believe that they are made in Alabama somewhere, does anyone know haw to contact them? Or maybe have one to get rid of? Also what is the largest size heat exchanger that I can use in the EK without cutting up the bumper support? I want to use one bigger than the one John offers. I found one that is 26x7.5x3 as well as some other ones that are even larger. Also I would appreciate any advice for my project. I am also using a Hytec 4-2-1 large tube header, is this going to be a power robber? Would I be better off with a cheap 4-1 header. The rest of the exhaust is 2.75 mandrel bent with no cat and a N-1 muffler.
Please give me some advise. I have read about everything there is on this site I am just looking for a little more info. So dont flame me.

Thanks
Old 05-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: lht intercooled jrsc questions

I think all your questions have been answered in the JRSC thread. The heat exchanger question I am unsure of, go take some measurements and you should be able to figure it out. The Kamikaze header seems to be the header of choice second to the LHT header.

http://www.aspracing.com/index.html for the pulleys, they are made to order mine took 4 weeks to get earlier this year.

Good Luck with your setup.