Notices

KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside!

Sales, Clearance, and GBs

-MaxRev Turbo Kits are on sale again. $2400 shipped for all models (B, D, H, F Series). $2870 Shipped with Hondata S200B. Click Here to see our Ad on the GBC!

-Hondata is also on special. Please IM or e-mail me for a price list as I cannot post prices publically.

-We have some stale inventory we have to move out. Mostly Defi gauges. Check out the website (www.ks-motorsports.com) for more details.

News!

-Our new website is up and fully functional. We will be adding more product over the next few months. Please stop by and check it out and give us your feedback. What do you like, dislike?

-We recently started advertising with Honda-Tech. HT has helped me accomplish so much with my business and with my own car it is time to give back. We look forward to a long relationship with HT and want to show our support for the enthuasists.

-The weather is starting to look a lot nicer here in the midwest. The first meet was a total sucess we are looking forward to bigger and better things this spring and summer.

Announcements!

-Help us fill up our tech.ks section of the site with technical articles. We are offering $25 a pop for accepted articles. Check out the site for more information.

-KSM is looking to sponsor a few cars this spring/summer. There are no formal requirements for proposals, just remember we are looking for cars, and more importantly individuals that want to help spread the word about KSM.

Thanks to everyone that has helped us get this far, here's to a great spring/summer 2003!

Kyle
http://www.ks-motorsports.com
Old 03-17-2003, 12:10 PM

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (2K_TEG)

Good stuff kyle
Old 03-17-2003, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (boostaholic)

Good stuff kyle
what he said, good stuff and very good person to deal with. Paul
Old 03-17-2003, 12:50 PM

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (TurboD16Z6)

sounds good.... to KSM .... did you say sponsor hmmm... bad thing my car is going to japan soon if not I would be definetly interested...

bump for Kyle
Old 03-17-2003, 12:55 PM

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (LJR-LUDE01)

kyle is a great guy and seller, everything i have recieved form ksm has been exactly what i wanted, and never a delay.
a for kyle
Old 03-17-2003, 01:05 PM

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (Imb00sted)

Kyle is a great seller and cool guy to deal with. About the sponsoring, I guess you are looking for the bling bling/ F & F cars. Sleepers get the shaft.
Old 03-17-2003, 01:21 PM

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (2K_TEG)

http://www.ks-motorsports.com/?page=...e5a02c8d2ff26f

Hey Kyle, great looking website! Where's the love for the D series guys for the intake manifold gaskets? Also why are your prices higher than MSRP?
Old 03-17-2003, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (swrdply400mrelay)

Hey Kyle, great looking website! Where's the love for the D series guys for the intake manifold gaskets? Also why are your prices higher than MSRP?
Whoops, D should be in there. I will get it in. They are higher than MSRP because shipping is included and there is absolutely no margin on those things.
Old 03-17-2003, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am getting a ton of questions about the sponsorship. Here are some basic guidelines...

-I am looking to advertise my business and I feel that word of mouth and personal experience is a great way to get the word out. It has got me this far, it must be working.

-The best way to get the word out to the right people is to get people who are involved in the "scene" whether it be autox, drag, road race, car shows, meets, etc. to help spread the word.

-Things that I would like to see in a sponsorship proposal: show me that you will be a benefit to KSM. It does me no good to sponsor a car that sits in the garage 357 days out of the year and an owner that only drives it to the grocery store. Tell (show) us how you are invloved. Pictures of your car are nice. Although I believe that the person is more important than the vehicle I am not going to sponsor a metal flake paint GSR with a S2000 front end and 1/2 supra 1/2 MR2 rear.

So with that said you do not have to have the most blingin' car or the fastest, or the loudest, or the biggest wing. I am more interested in the person than the machine.

If you are selected what will be asked of you

Pretty simple stuff, some stickers on the car. No full side graphics or anything like that. Attendence at meets, races that you proposed in your proposal. Willingness to meet and tell people about KSM.

What you will get in return

Free/Discounted product as described in the sponsorship agreement agreed upon by both parties.

We are working on getting all this into the website.
Old 03-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 03-17-2003, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (mskibbz-T)

nice layout nice site hmm heres a good idea for people going FI how bout just like you have the max rev kit with hondata option u could do like a few other options for people with less money but want to get started with a quality kit like say
1.max rev with hondata(u already have)

2.max rev kit with smc for so much dollars more

3.max rev kit with afc

4.max rev with fmu and fuel pump i know lol

i dunno just an idea
Old 03-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Pat
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (ASHY-ELBOW)

the site's looking great Kyle
Old 03-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hmm, a canadian sponsorship ??
Old 03-18-2003, 08:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (ASHY-ELBOW)

Modified by 2K_TEG at 1:14 PM 4/29/2003
Old 03-18-2003, 09:05 AM

I was checking out the site last night and it looks great. Great products great seller.

[Modified by KCHybrid, 12:06 PM 3/18/2003]
Old 03-18-2003, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how about an option to knock off the charge piping. Maybe drop a few dollars form the price for those who have something else in mind. I don't really wanna make it seem like the "Build your own turbo kit" deal but eh that piping sucks ha
Old 03-18-2003, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (JSutterEH2)

i dig the site. looking good.
Old 04-01-2003, 04:19 PM

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (baonest)

... to kyle... purchased his motor rebuild set... great service!...
Old 04-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (1.8T_EG)

do you have any references ? hehehe LOL

I'll contribute to your tech section as much as I can...I wanna be your bitch LOL

stan
Old 04-02-2003, 02:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (Flamenco-T)

Your site rocks Kyle! Give that web designer a fat bonus
Old 04-02-2003, 03:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (mskibbz-T)

Nice Site! Clean and Legible!
Old 04-07-2003, 06:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (dabrown)

Nice website

Looks like it will be very user friendly
Old 04-07-2003, 07:15 AM

Whoops, D should be in there. I will get it in. They are higher than MSRP because shipping is included and there is absolutely no margin on those things.
Still no D series in there. Man, everyone likes to oppress the D series guys! It's like the Honda clique is for B-series only - D,F, and H always gets screwed . It's true - all yall are thinkin it!
Old 04-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside! (swrdply400mrelay)

HA, sorry. If you want a D just give me a call, it is the same price as the others and I have them in stock.

We are switching servers so that is taking up most of my time lately

Kyle
Old 04-25-2003, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's my fault It will be in there within a few days along with over 1,000 unique new products. I'll post once they are inserted into the database

Quick Reply: KS Motorsports Sales, News, and Announcements -- Lots of good info inside!