Notices

junkyard turbo oil leak?

Old 11-20-2003, 10:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default junkyard turbo oil leak?

OK, from the very beginning I have had an oil leak coming from the fitting on my oil return line (turbo side), the fitting I used was too small. I pulled it off and retaped it and that fixed the leaked for a few days. Its a pretty consistent drip. But heres the kicker, It doesnt leak anymore? Is it possible that the oil leaked fixed (cloged) itself. I have been checking it regulary and the level has not droped at all. The only thing out of the ordinary that happened before the leak stoped is i over filled it by about 1/25 quart. And no its not just still full from that. I was going through about 2-4 quarts in a 7 day week. Since then (2 weeks ago) I have added a quart.
Any thoughts are welcome, Thanks in advance...

Modified by sxecustoms at 9:29 PM 11/21/2003
Old 11-21-2003, 12:28 PM

Default Re: junkyard turbo oil leak? (sxecustoms)

anyone?
Old 11-21-2003, 07:56 PM

Come on guys, whats the deal?
Old 11-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 11-21-2003, 08:05 PM

Default Re: junkyard turbo oil leak? (sxecustoms)

yup, i'd be worried, unless blocked oil lines aren't a problem ;-/. Let the turbo cool at the end of your drive.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sxecustoms)

Get your lazy sxe *** under your car and figure it out yourself, nobody on this forum is psychic.

The percentage of recreational drug users who are full time employed far outweighs the percentage of non drug users who are full time employed. It's not surprising that as a straight edge mentality you not only lack work ethic, but the cognitive skills that develop from hard work that would allow you to understand the question you are asking is assinine.

<-- powered by beer, shrooms, and deprenyl.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:33 PM

Default Re: (J. Davis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by J. Davis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Get your lazy sxe *** under your car and figure it out yourself, nobody on this forum is psychic.

The percentage of recreational drug users who are full time employed far outweighs the percentage of non drug users who are full time employed. It's not surprising that as a straight edge mentality you not only lack work ethic, but the cognitive skills that develop from hard work that would allow you to understand the question you are asking is assinine.

&lt;-- powered by beer, shrooms, and deprenyl.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHA! What the crap does your meaning less statistic have to do with anything? And where are you getting this crap from? My SXE mentality prevents me from corrupting my mind and body (obviously its too late for you). This forum is a technical resource, not a place for you to vent built up frustration towards a group of people you obviously envy. I asked a legitimate question, only looking for thoughts and opinions. Please in the future keep your imature, un-need, un-inteligent comments to yourself.

P.S. You suck @ life bro, just quit
&lt;&lt;&lt;POWERED BY A CLEAN MIND, HEALTHY BODY AND YOUR MOM
Old 11-22-2003, 05:23 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by J. Davis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Get your lazy sxe *** under your car and figure it out yourself, nobody on this forum is psychic.

&lt;-- powered by beer, shrooms, and deprenyl.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow what an ***. find somewhere else to voice your opinon this is a tech forum. i doubt the mods will even let such a topic last in the general forums. Well i guess the best part about being a "recreational user" is you can be dillusional and make up statistics to post on forums.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (arjusmc)

Yes, it was an uncalled for personal attack, but the original question was stupid. Guy needs to get under his car and spend some wrench time.

As far as fabricating statistics, I refer you to http://www.november.org and http://www.drugpolicy.org for more information than either of you currently possess on the subject.

As for being incorrect about my (admittedly subjective) opinion of rabid non-drug users? Well, I don't ask stupid questions like the original poster but I am a ***** - logic dictates I'm an *******, not ignorant. I'm sure the general consensus on this forum would agree that I am smarter than both of you combined - a search of my post history will illustrate this.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:43 AM

any way you cut it with however much info you do or do not have it is ridiculous and irresponsible to get on a public forum that is not rated and condone drug usage. your opinions are yours and thats fine, but there is a time and place for everything and this is neither.

and by the way you can make statistics say anything you want them to so your websites don't impress me very much.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha. w3rd. Someone had to say it.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:25 AM

Default Re: (ImAcracker)

j.davis He is smarter than both of you combined.

I personally don't partake in drug use at the moment and never have, but I believe it is my choice and know several people who do who are very intelligent individuals. I read a tutorial back when I was researching different approaches to writing a thesis, and it stated that a vast majority of thesis writers use caffeine, alcohol, and marijuana to aid in thinking and relaxation, respectively.

Do you know why you are anti-drug? Of course not, that would require a mind of your own.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:06 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by arjusmc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ridiculous and irresponsible to get on a public forum that is not rated and condone drug usage. </TD></TR></TABLE>

you should post a pic of his room, that will deter any drug usage

J Davis has a higher mental capacity than both of you idgets put together, even when he is high

To partially answer the idget #1's question, theres more than one oil place you modified (or probably paid someone to modify) that has the possibility to leak from. Inspect those things and dont come on a msg board expecting god to be here who can inspect those places from behind a moniter on the internet.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:11 AM

Default Re: (Buraku)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Buraku &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

(or probably paid someone to modify) </TD></TR></TABLE>
lol
Old 11-22-2003, 11:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (slashDEVslashNULL)

Alright, I went from making a smart assed commentary to try to induce sXeboy to get off his ***, now this thread is all over the place (partially due to me) and will only degenerate from here. Locking it would be appropriate.

And, sxecustoms? Check your PM.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:05 AM

w00t, i couldnt resist a free tard flame ^^
Old 11-22-2003, 12:55 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Buraku &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

J Davis has a higher mental capacity than both of you idgets put together, even when he is high

</TD></TR></TABLE>

first off, I'm not questioning his intellect nor his desires. he has the right to do and think as he pleases. i was just questioning his venues. he was right the guy need to get up under his car and check it out for his damn self.

To buraku. It is really naive to insult someones intellect when you don't even know them. why do you assume I'm not intelligent. Is it because of what i said about drug usage??? because i'm in the marine corps??? You can stop with name calling, your only making yourself look worse.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:35 PM

you're ALL douches
Old 11-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Funny thread.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by arjusmc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
To buraku. It is really naive to insult someones intellect when you don't even know them. why do you assume I'm not intelligent. Is it because of what i said about drug usage??? because i'm in the marine corps??? You can stop with name calling, your only making yourself look worse.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, you are not intelligent because you are in the marine corp.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:37 AM

Yes, you are not intelligent because you are in the marine corp.</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow. well i don't have anything to prove to you
Old 11-23-2003, 02:35 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by arjusmc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wow. well i don't have anything to prove to you</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats good, cuz I dont feel like hearing bs Have a nice life