Notices

JRSC people, help me out...Who (besides Endyn) mods these superchargers???

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JRSC people, help me out...Who (besides Endyn) mods these superchargers???

I recently bought a used JRSC that's in need of rebuilding...so since I'm in the process of rebuilding, I thought i might as well have it modified for more power...

Now, I know Endyne does this, but is there any other company that does JRSC mods besides Endyn?
Old 07-10-2003, 04:33 AM

Default Re: JRSC people, help me out...Who (besides Endyn) mods these superchargers??? (TheSwift1)

ttt
Old 07-10-2003, 04:58 AM

Default Re: JRSC people, help me out...Who (TheSwift1)

there are no "real" mods for the charger and if someone tells you there is I would be skeptical. I have been into this scene for over 6 years now and been supercharged for 4 and have read almost everything on the internet about roots type blowers. Of course you have your endyne supporters but I think larry gave up on the JRSC. If you want more power add nitrous. if you want more than that get a turbo.
Old 07-10-2003, 05:22 AM
New User

Default Re: JRSC people, help me out...Who (intercooledJRSC)

Actually.... I have seen and driven a car running a blower that has had the handywork of Larry... If someone wants it, all they need to do is call him and ask him to do it for their blower.

There is also an awsome intercooler setup that is unbelieveable and would allow you to gain more HP with the same pulley you are currentlyrunning. The Endyn blower is also getting this treatment.... should put out some awsome numbers....

Links needed:

http://www.theoldone.com
http://www.lhtperformance.net - click on the JRSC Intercooler link

Good luck...