Notices

Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks?????

I sent johnny race car the money for my intercooler over 3 weeks ago I got in touch with him through email about 2 weeks ago and he said he had to make more cores and he would be sending my intercooler out till the 19th I told him that was cool and he said he would send me the tracking number the 19th...Well know it is the 26th I have emailed him 4 times he wont answer my emails and I need my intercooler it has been at the shop waiting for just this part and I am done does anyone know of a phone number I can reach him at or anyone have this happen to you from johhny race car.......
Old 09-26-2005, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (turboZChatch)

nobody has anyhitng to say about Johnny Race car??
Old 09-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (turboZChatch)

i know he works fast to get them out so i wouldnt worry too much simple hold backs jsut get in touch and see whats up thats all.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:02 AM
at the jetties fishin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (Snoflake)

this is why you wait until you have all your parts IN HAND before taking your car to a shop for an install....

He's a good guy and been doing this stuff a long time, **** just happens every now and then which causes delays.

plus he could be in my boat right now. I had a freak lightning strike at my house not long ago and my pc bit the dust. No pc = no internet = no email. Just glad my work doesnt care about my web surfing
Old 09-26-2005, 08:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (Snoflake)

Thanks yeah at first I wasnt worried but it has been a week of me sending him emails and he is not answering them I am starting to get worried....Nah its not even like that wioth the parts thing my car is at the shop I used to work for and me and the owner are mad cool but I mean it has been on the lift for like a month now everything is done besides the IC and the piping and I need to get my car done i havnt had a car on the rode in like a year
Old 09-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well if worst comes to worst you can fab up some temporary piping for the bay and get it the hell off the lift.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (dr_latino999)

Iv known Ty for a long time ... great guy just like said above may be having problems ... Great work and fast service almost 100% of the time. Sorry that its taking you longer but dont worry
Old 09-26-2005, 12:35 PM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (b20turboic)

Old 09-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (White Smoke)

This is the forced induction forum, not the bitch about my parts not getting here on time forum. I'm tired of reading this crap. There are at least 2-3 of these a week.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (tony1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tony1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is the forced induction forum, not the bitch about my parts not getting here on time forum. I'm tired of reading this crap. There are at least 2-3 of these a week. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you being serious dude I didnt come on here to bitch I asked if anyone had this problem I know a few people with his intercooler and everyone says good stuff I am not saying he is a dick or a scammer I am simply asking if anyone else had this problem or maybe a phone number to contact him becasue he wasnt answering my emails....and by the way this is the forced induction forum your right therefore most people on here run intercoolers so they would be the ones to ask about an intercooler company....what do you want me to ask the guys on the gdd forum about an intercooler come on man
Old 09-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Honda-Tech.com - honda and acura technical resource...

Do you understand that?
Old 09-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

don't trip i had the same problem, he will send em out, he has alot of orders to fill
Old 09-26-2005, 02:30 PM
95GSRTT

Im gonna agree with Tony, alot of people are bitching about it taking a few weeks to get a part, this happens to just about everyone, not just you.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (95GSRTT)

When I ordered my intercooler from JRC I looked over just about the whole site. I remember reading something along the lines of the amount of time it takes for an intercooler to get made/shipped may be getting longer because he is starting to get backed up.

Seems like a lot of these FI companies are starting to get backed up, which is just wierd to me because I thought that things would be dieing off this time of year.

Is JRC another one of the companies that makes everything by hand?
Old 09-26-2005, 03:08 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tony1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is the forced induction forum, not the bitch about my parts not getting here on time forum. I'm tired of reading this crap. There are at least 2-3 of these a week. </TD></TR></TABLE>
AMEN!!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 03:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turboZChatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I sent johnny race car the money for my intercooler over 3 weeks ago I got in touch with him through email about 2 weeks ago and he said he had to make more cores and he would be sending my intercooler out till the 19th I told him that was cool and he said he would send me the tracking number the 19th...Well know it is the 26th I have emailed him 4 times he wont answer my emails and I need my intercooler it has been at the shop waiting for just this part and I am done does anyone know of a phone number I can reach him at or anyone have this happen to you from johhny race car.......</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am in basically the exact same boat as you. I ordered mine over 3 weeks ago too. He said he would be shipping them out last week and that I would get a UPS e-mail as soon as it shipped. I didn't get an e-mail, and I haven't heard from him since week before last. I'm not worried that he is scamming me, I have tried e-mailing him and just would like a response. I also agree these threads don't belong on Honda-Tech. Anyways, let me know if you hear from him, and I will do the same for you.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (King Tut33)

He's a good guy, i wouldnt personally worry about. I bought my intercooler a few months ago, without any issues.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:42 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (triple_s1x)

contact him foo dont cry on ht

i got mine in 6 days and thats when the new 8in first came out.....
Old 09-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (Hella_JDM)

Yo for real in no way am I crying number one number too yeah no **** this is the honda and acura technical resource forum....Lets see this is a honda forced induction forum I have a forced induction honda I ordered a part for my forced induction honda alot of people on here have the same part that i ordered which means they dealt with this company so if you go back to my original post it says

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turboZChatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I sent johnny race car the money for my intercooler over 3 weeks ago I got in touch with him through email about 2 weeks ago and he said he had to make more cores and he would be sending my intercooler out till the 19th I told him that was cool and he said he would send me the tracking number the 19th...Well know it is the 26th I have emailed him 4 times he wont answer my emails and I need my intercooler it has been at the shop waiting for just this part and I am done does anyone know of a phone number I can reach him at or anyone have this happen to you from johhny race car.......</TD></TR></TABLE>

Notice I was asking for input on this part and service what should I have gone on a mustang forum and asked them about there contact info with johnny race car...This is what ruins this site for real ******** like the ones that are complaining about a question and also to King tut33 thank you and yes I will let you know if I hear anything from him your info was helpfull...97turbols be easy with the amen bullshit your just tryin to get your post count up psoting usless input and tony 1 i dont see anything you wrote being any kind of help so next time just hit the back button and read something else....................
Old 09-26-2005, 09:50 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turboZChatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yo for real in no way am I crying number one number too yeah no **** this is the honda and acura technical resource forum....Lets see this is a honda forced induction forum I have a forced induction honda I ordered a part for my forced induction honda alot of people on here have the same part that i ordered which means they dealt with this company so if you go back to my original post it says

Notice I was asking for input on this part and service what should I have gone on a mustang forum and asked them about there contact info with johnny race car...This is what ruins this site for real ******** like the ones that are complaining about a question and also to King tut33 thank you and yes I will let you know if I hear anything from him your info was helpfull...97turbols be easy with the amen bullshit your just tryin to get your post count up psoting usless input and tony 1 i dont see anything you wrote being any kind of help so next time just hit the back button and read something else....................</TD></TR></TABLE>
no what ruins a tech site is when "********" like you us it as a platform to whine like a little girl when your custom parts haven't showed up after three weeks. be easy partner. Lol!!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Johnny Race Car Didn't send intercooler for 3 weeks????? (97turbols)

For real dude look at the forced induction page now and there is a post the same way as mine about south florida turbo noone was an ******* to him like I said unless you have something usefull to say shut your mouth for real cause you my friend are an ******* with no information helping this post......like i said before to the people who helped thank you and sorry for draggin this post on I am done know and one last thing if you were told they were shipping something out and you couldnt contact them for a week after it was supposed to be shipped you too would start to wonder and seek information if not then I guess you got all the time and money to burn
Old 09-26-2005, 10:16 PM

This thread itself is not useful. You’ve been waiting for 3 weeks; I have waited over 7 months for parts before. Was I concerned? Yes. But I didn't make a where are my parts thread because this is not the point of this forum. If you don't like my replies go cry about it, you’re good at that.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:21 PM

Just wanted to close this thread. Here is the e-mail I got from Tyrus today:

&gt; Chris,
&gt;
&gt; I am very, very sorry about the delay in your order. I had family
&gt; business
&gt; come up and had to leave town for over a week. I will be shipping all
&gt; open
&gt; orders out today and tomorrow. You will receive a tracking number from
&gt; UPS.
&gt; If you do not have that number by Friday morning please email me.
&gt;
&gt; Again I am very, very sorry. This is not how I normally run my business.
&gt;
&gt; Thanks for the patience,
&gt; Tyrus
&gt; Johnnyracecar.com