Notices

If you are looking to do a home made turbo kit or already have one, please read this thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 05:38 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you are looking to do a home made turbo kit or already have one, please read this thread

I am currently in the middle of a process with someone with a CNC machine to make an adapter so that the civic std/cx manifold can mate up to a 14b turbo. I saw the info on how to make it on http://www.homemadeturbo.com and thought it would be a ton of work and wouldn't turn out that great. So after talking to this guy, i can get them made by him, but he needs to make at least 20 of them. Would you be interested in buying one of these from me for ~$50? They will be top quality, stainless steel and will have countersunk holes so you don't have to re-drill the turbo and mess with all that. I am also hoping to make them so that you don't have to mess with the front crossmember on crxs and older civics. The price for this adapter is $40 cheaper than a similiar one that I saw online and am told that it will be even better than that one. Would you be interested in getting this done? It'll prolly be about a month and a half to two months to get it all done. I need at least 20 people interested so that i can get started on this project. Thanks
Old 06-19-2003, 06:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: If you are looking to do a home made turbo kit or already have one, please read this thread (93d

there is a groupbuy already for those for $40 check the homemadeturbo.com forum.