Notices

i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR

i want to hear my blow off valve screaming loud like if i have twin turbo because im willing to pay for a big turbo kit for the right high pitch boost sound from the blow off valve because i love the sound more than power so can someone help please, now i will put this nice turbo on my stock engine but it will be rebuild with aftermarket parts for better performance and reliable and duriable longevity but on regular while riding with the family i would still like to hear it but not as if im ready to ride out of state or fly down the highway
so please tell me
the proper boost settings for high pitch daily driving and super high picth for showing off
and please inform me on the best quality and noiseist
turbo like
turbonetics or hks i heard or others better than that
thank you for your time
and please be honest thank you
Old 08-01-2008, 11:19 PM

Default Re: i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR (juryju7)

gtk850 turbo set at 23.5 psi will be the loudest thing out there! whoooooooooosh
Old 08-02-2008, 03:17 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR (juryju7)

just get that thing that makes the BOV sound.

This has to be one of the best threads I've seen in months. You don't care about power just the pppsshhhhhh sound. Simply amazing!!
Old 08-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

are you serious i need money for college. and you plan on wasting it just to hear a [freak]ing psh of air. you a damn maroon.
anyways here ya go
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...l1318
Old 08-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR (SD_Lurker)

nothing wrong with liking the sound, your going to want to buy an HKS super sequential bov. they are pretty damn loud!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:02 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR (blinx9900)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blinx9900 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nothing wrong with liking the sound, your going to want to buy an HKS super sequential bov. they are pretty damn loud!</TD></TR></TABLE>

You are right but lets be realistic here. He doesn't care about POWER so why waste a pontential 1,500 with that said why not just buy the BOV sound maker, you dig?
Old 08-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR (SD_Lurker)

For what you're looking for, I think a 17 cent hollow point 9mm will work best. It's a new kit. Peep it.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SD_Lurker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You are right but lets be realistic here. He doesn't care about POWER so why waste a pontential 1,500 with that said why not just buy the BOV sound maker, you dig?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I certainly understand what your saying, i simply just don't believe the OP, i think he cares about the power but the sound is more important to him and that's ok, but if your correct and he only cares about the sound (god help us) the noise maker would certainly be the best option as it would be more than retarded to buy a turbo kit just for noise.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: i need info on running boost to my rebuild stock engine BUT I WANT TO HEAR (blinx9900)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blinx9900 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I certainly understand what your saying, i simply just don't believe the OP, i think he cares about the power but the sound is more important to him and that's ok, but if your correct and he only cares about the sound (god help us) the noise maker would certainly be the best option as it would be more than retarded to buy a turbo kit just for noise.</TD></TR></TABLE>

From what I interpreted from his post the OP seemed very detailed in describing that all he wanted was to hear the BOV sound and nothing else mattered.

(God help us) LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 08-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SD_Lurker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

From what I interpreted from his post the OP seemed very detailed in describing that all he wanted was to hear the BOV sound and nothing else mattered.

(God help us) LOLOLOLOLOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2 which is why i posted the link to the noise maker its only $10-$15