Notices

I love my turbo (even though I blow oil smoke every now and then)

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love my turbo (even though I blow oil smoke every now and then)

I think that even if I couldn't afford a turbo, that I would get an IC and pipes, just for the looks (that people give your car). One guy today drove by in a Maxwell House Engineering CRX and the jaw on him and his buddy dropped (i was pulling out of Bueno, so they got a good eyefull of my IC). I wanted to bad to get up next to him and embarass him, but there was traffic and he turned off before long.

Later, some funny guy in some kind of Hyundai with a windshield banner that said somethin like "hyundai racing" or something came up behind me. Again, there was too much traffic to get side by side, but after a minute i just dumped the clutch and was gone (in less than 60 seconds). He looked like he had a sudden attack of diahreah right there in his car.

Also, a few days after I installed the turbo, some dumbass in a loud truck sounding Saturn with hydraulics tried to get me, after bouncing around like a moron at the stop light. I managed to get over, pass the person that was in my lane, and then ouf course when I got back in the right lane I proceeded to make a fool of the Saturn guy.

Lots of fun, but I'm sure some day one of the turbo teg guys (or worse) will make me look silly.

Did I mention all the hillbilly truck drivers that look like they just don't know what to make of the funny looking radiator inside my bumper? LOL

[Modified by mplex2000, 7:41 PM 2/1/2002]
Old 02-01-2002, 10:50 AM
Smarter than you

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I love my turbo (mplex2000)

hahahah i agree, even when my fuel pump was all backwards and my car was running like poo I still got looks from Sport Compact Car drivers alike..

Its great, when u see another honda come up ahead, First u see the jaw drop, then as they pass u you get to see em "break they neck" as they stare and almost swerve off the road trying to see that every last bit of the car..

Damn even one time I was driving through SMU and this guy in a TT supra passed me, when I saw his FMIC my jaw dropped, at the same time he saw mine and he gave me a big thumbs up as i passed him.. still makes me smile haha