Notices

hulkhb jason crp turbo......

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hulkhb jason crp turbo......

jason this is richard and i did not want to do things this way but you have not responded to any of my email, pms, or messages left on your cell phone. For the people reading this topic i will explain why i am posting this.

I bought a jg sleeved gsr block with crank pistons and rods from jason about 3 months ago. I was told that the pistons and rods were removed because they needed new rings. Anyways i finally got the funds and time to start the rebuild. i stripped the block of all unnessary things and removed the crank since the rods and pistons were already out. There was NO! thrust bearings, and it was MISSING 2 (total of 4) main bearings. I was quite concerned as to why they were not there but was like oh well ill have the crank checked too then. i dropped the block off at the machine shop for a quick hone and to have the o-ring removed. I recieved a phone call from the machinist and he told me the block was junk. the block is cracked from the main journal all the way up to the sleeve in two cylinders... kinda hard to explain and i will try to get some pics up to help you guys understand. i asked the machinist if it was due to poor sleeve instal and they said no. I have no idea what would have caused this problem. i was looking forward to racing this season but this is holding me back and i will probably wont race at all this season due to this. He has not responded once to me and i am tired of trying so here i am writing this novel to you guys.

here are a couple pics i took. i have a shitty camera so i had to put a little dirt on my finger to make them stand out so the camera would capture the crack.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: hulkhb jason crp turbo...... (TcUiRvBiOc)

jeeeeez
Old 04-25-2007, 07:14 PM

bump for my friend getting this worked out so i can put his motor together. i never thought jason of all people would be treating him with such neglect... pretty sad being as he is a reputable bussiness owner..... Zol help us get another car to the track haha talk to him for me please
Old 04-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

holy chit!!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (batboyvaj)

I have never seen this WOW
Old 04-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That's how my Y8 block looked when it had rod knock and finally shot a rod out the oil pan. I'm guessing he must have spun a bearing or lost oil pressure somehow to crack all the way up the mains like that. Definately more than "it just needs new rings."
Old 04-25-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: (inspyral)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by inspyral &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's how my Y8 block looked when it had rod knock and finally shot a rod out the oil pan. I'm guessing he must have spun a bearing or lost oil pressure somehow to crack all the way up the mains like that. Definately more than "it just needs new rings."</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats what i figured something of the sort or it may have been boost related some how haha either way i am looking to find the op a new block since i am the builder for his motor bump again if anyone has a fairly cheap GOOD sleeved block please pm me thanks

Joel
Old 04-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AllmotorEH2)

looks to me like he new the motor spun the main bearings. He prolly knew they were way bad and just took them out so you wouldnt ask why they were jacked up....

Thats horrible.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SuperTeg95)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SuperTeg95 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Thats horrible. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 04-25-2007, 08:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: hulkhb jason crp turbo...... (TcUiRvBiOc)

Modified by DfwBB6 at 10:03 AM 4/26/2007
Old 04-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hate hearing about this ****. There was a thread about this guy before, basically ignoring a customer who was trying to get his turbo **** done. He even had the audacity to laugh at the customer in an email for trying to get a refund during xmastime.

https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=1

"How can you even ask for a refund at this time of year anyway, lol. seriously.
anyway I am heading to the shop to grab all the stuff, i'll send you a tracking number ASAP"

This is the quote that really angered me. It really amazes me that some people can keep making money and still keep treating people like ****. But the buck stops here.

It took some arm twisting but he finally agreed to give a refund. I'm hoping that the same will apply for you here.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (spectacle)

dam i cant believe he did that...ive known jason for awhile and he was always a good guy,im hoping he just didnt realize the extent of the damage to the block,but whatever the reason i hope he makes it right...he knows first hand what it feels like getting bent on used parts,ive seen some junk he got scammed on....bump for some resolution
Old 04-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (reactiondc2)

thnx guys... hopefully he will help me out here.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TcUiRvBiOc)

TTT for a resolution. I can't believe someone would sell another person something that's so obviously fawked beyond belief.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HybridKOOP)

yeah isnt it wonderful?...
Old 04-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, that is a tremendous failure. looks like this guy will be losing alot of business after these recent problems he has been causing. gl with this situation, only took him 6 months to resolve the last one.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (envee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by envee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow, that is a tremendous failure. looks like this guy will be losing alot of business after these recent problems he has been causing. gl with this situation, only took him 6 months to resolve the last one.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah hopefully... thanx
Old 04-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for a homie. Whats good about this situation is your local to him Hope you get this figured out.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AllmotorEH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump for my friend getting this worked out so i can put his motor together. i never thought jason of all people would be treating him with such neglect... pretty sad being as he is a reputable bussiness owner..... Zol help us get another car to the track haha talk to him for me please</TD></TR></TABLE>

that sucks man. I haven't seen or talked to jason since last summer. I tried calling him today with no luck

-zol
Old 04-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SlowReaction)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SlowReaction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump for a homie. Whats good about this situation is your local to him Hope you get this figured out. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah i hope so too... thanx
Old 04-26-2007, 08:11 PM

i didnt read but are those cracks on all the mains?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mr HYDE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr HYDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i didnt read but are those cracks on all the mains?</TD></TR></TABLE>

indeed...
Old 04-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re:

DAMN... thats down right shitty... thats some weak **** right there for someone to pull.

hope you get this resolved... I bet your heated, I would be.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (twkdCD595)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twkdCD595 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

DAMN... thats down right shitty... thats some weak **** right there for someone to pull.

hope you get this resolved... I bet your heated, I would be.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah man im past heated im fired up!! thanx...
Old 04-26-2007, 08:50 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TcUiRvBiOc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

indeed...</TD></TR></TABLE>

the only thing i can think of that would cause that would be crank walk and serious vibrations. that block is toast. that sucks man

Quick Reply: hulkhb jason crp turbo......