Notices

help me with my fuel system

Old 05-22-2009, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me with my fuel system

i've bought a 10 gallon aluminum fuel cell and am wondering from here on what the best way to go will be. heres a link to the fuel cell i bought http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

wondering about fuel pump, filter, lines, fittings, sizing, injectors, fuel rail, Fuel pressure regulator, all that stuff.

i'm planning on running like 5-10lbs of boost and making no more then 325WHP ever. need everything from the fuel cell to the injectors. what rail/regulator if any would you reccomend and i'm curious about the fuel lines themself. what size would work best and wheres a good place to buy the lines and fittings and stuff. i also have a stock fuel filter and am wondering if i can use it or not.
plz help

P.S. reason im going with a fuel cell is cuz the shell i have is all prepped for it already. the stock gas tank brakets/big medal thingy is all cut out and theres already been a patch welded up in place. stock fuel lines are all cut to crap and wont work. so its just easier to go with a new system i think.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help me with my fuel system

do you have a price limit your trying to stay within
Old 05-22-2009, 02:08 PM

Default Re: help me with my fuel system

somthing reasonable, i'd like to be under 750$ probably for the whole thing if possible...but im open for all suggestions. i know its not a good idea to skimp on fuel delivery though. like if one part blows the others out of the water but is a lil out of my price range i'll prob make it happen and go with the better parts.