Notices

Has anyone here had experience with FSM and how was it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone here had experience with FSM and how was it?

bassically i just want to know if anyone here got the motor built by the guys at first state motorsports? im an currently working with them on getting my motor built and its been good and dandy for the most part (that being the last almost 5 months now) but latley im just getting broken promises. and a lot of jerking around. just to make it clear THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD OF ANY KIND, there cool guys and all, and it might just be me (doubt it thoe). so i just wanted to know how everyone elses experience's with the shop worked out. 1 being horribe and 10 being perfect. im just trying to get some input here. thanks!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Has anyone here had experience with FSM and how was it? (powerdbygarrett)

My overall experience in dealing with FSM has been a 10 , plain and simple. I have been through it all, built/sleeved block, Full-Race Kit, All Bolt-ons, etc...Josh and Dan have the talent and typically deliver outstanding results. Some of my project went exactly according tp plan, and some other parts were time consuming and a pain in the ***. But in the end the car came out perfectly, and I waited for quality and that is exactly what I recieved.

PS: IS it a sleeved motor? Mine took awhile to get back from ERL, but once it was in their shop it was put together quickly I have a ore basic project going on with them currently, I cant stay out of the game

Justin
Old 09-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Out here in the humid marsh know as Florida josh and dan get a 10.5... all my boys know who FSM is because that the service they provide and being from another shop i know what service i expect to give and they hold up to what should be. great team jst be patient im sure there are reasons for all.

X tampa FL
Old 09-08-2007, 09:46 AM

bump
Old 09-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (powerdbygarrett)

stand up guys man. for sure....ive sent tons of people their way and not one of them has had any issues. That said, it sounds like it is just you

Seriously though, they are honest guys, any delays are likely due to parts on order...believe me, I've heard Josh go toe to toe with distributors to get parts that are unavailable...they are working hard for you, I'm sure of it. I trusted 3 people and only 3 people to work on my car...Dan, Josh, and Steve Sakai. FSM is solid man, just kick back, relax, and know your **** is getting done right by dudes who will treat your motor as if it was their own.

1 to 10, I give them an 11.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:05 PM
New User

First State Motorsports Josh and Dan Just don't fall asleep around these fools! lol
Old 09-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Boostfed.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boostfed.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">First State Motorsports Josh and Dan Just don't fall asleep around these fools! lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is this what they did to you Terry?

Old 09-09-2007, 09:16 AM
New User

Default Re: (paulzy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by paulzy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Is this what they did to you Terry?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah they have never gotten to me, I was smart enough not to share a Motel/Hotel room with these out of control punks