GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned

95 GSR-T

Setup:
Stock B18C1
Precision sc34 (.63 ex.h .76 trim .60 a/r.)
Inline Pro Manifold
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Uberdata
Spearco FMIC
Tial 38mm .5 bar wastegate
Greddy Type R BOV
RC 550cc Injectors
Dual Centerforce clutch/7lb Fidanza flywheel
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
Revhard Piping/Downpipe
2.5" Carsound Cat
2.67" Kakimoto exhaust

Setup is running at 6psi on my boost gauge right now, i've got a .5 bar spring so I should be at 7.5psi but for some reason its not reading that. Maybe I have a different spring or something causing this. A clean 12.5 afr all the way through. It pulls smooth and very hard. I had 190whp all motor, what a step up this was, totally different world...torque ownz. Ill be jumping on the dyno in a few weeks. Ill post up the chart and some better pics of my car once I get some pics taken.

Here is the link to the pics. You can just click on it. I give up trying to download them...photobucket is being a bitch.

http://www.Nondata.com/custome....html

Modified by patdemps at 9:03 PM 6/1/2004

Modified by patdemps at 10:50 PM 6/1/2004
Old 06-01-2004, 02:43 PM

Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (patdemps)

Edited. Check link.

Modified by patdemps at 9:04 PM 6/1/2004
Old 06-01-2004, 03:00 PM

ya u can't link off ur email, just download the pics and upload them to we todd did or im station and link em via

easy
Old 06-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (Quad-Damge)

Sign up at http://www.photobucket.com and upload the images. Then link them here with image tags.

Glad to see you got it tuned man! What was the outcome?
Old 06-01-2004, 03:06 PM
The Boot

2300+ posts and you still dont know how to post pics lol
Old 06-01-2004, 05:06 PM

Default Re: (Smokinsax)

Alright. I've got the correct link now. The pics are up. You just have to click on it.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Smokinsax &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">2300+ posts and you still dont know how to post pics lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

I have posted pics many times. However, imagestation took a **** on everyone and I can't host pics there anymore. These aren't my pics, phiz sent them to me in my email. I've never hosted pics that way. I still can't figure it out, as I just made an account in Photobucket and i saved them to my desktop and they still won't load up on photobucket so I give up.

enjoy the link if you check it out. ill have more pics up that i can actually link up later on this week.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (patdemps)

Looks good. Cant wait to get my sucka on.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

get a dumptube

pretty sweet stuff
Old 06-01-2004, 06:03 PM

Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (Jordo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jordo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get a dumptube

pretty sweet stuff
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I've got one coming in the mail. Its been in there for like 7 days so it should be here anytime soon. I had to wait because it was on back order.....my custom one is holding up just fine though

turbo is addicting
Old 06-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Car looks clean.

Old 06-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (J. Davis)

Do I spy no radiator fans? I tried that and it didn't work too well in traffic. Actually it was because I forgot to bolt them on before I put the turbo manifold and cooland lines on. BTW, looks awsome, I bet you love the boost.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:30 PM

Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (m R g S r)

I actually located the fan behind the radiator right tucked in snug behind the front bumper. It works perfect, I ran a different connector line for it to get power and the car has never once even come close to getting hot (I've driven it for an hour in some heat with traffic everywhere). It usually doesn't get too hot in Maine anyway, but the fan is doing the trick and the engine is staying cool enough. But don't worry the fan is in there... . Phiz wired it up actually because the first relay we used fried on us. Its now working perfect

Yes, to answer you question. I love boost. That wastegate opening up just puts a grin from ear to ear on my face. Ill get some more pics of the complete car and after a wash....
Old 06-01-2004, 06:44 PM

Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (newgsrdriver)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by newgsrdriver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sign up at http://www.photobucket.com and upload the images. Then link them here with image tags.

Glad to see you got it tuned man! What was the outcome?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The outcome was a very smooth and powerful transition . We street tuned the car on a wideband using the great phiz knowledge. We got a straight 12.5 afr throughout the powerband. We got a pretty smooth idle going aswell. He did a great job tuning the car. Ill be driving down to meet him at a dyno in 2-3 weeks to get some numbers and do a bit more tuning. Hopefully I can figure out my wastegate/boost gauge problem and to why im only running 6psi. I'd like to have it up to my .5 bar original goal.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:12 PM

Holy **** what a transition, 98+ front end, Turbo, what more could an Integra owner ask for

Damn and I bet your car is fairly light too, although your still running low boost, I bet it hauls ***, and I know your happy. Just wait until you turn it up to 10-11

The custom Dumtube, blocker is kinda funny,lol

It really does look awesome, I love the 98+ front with a big *** FMIC.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:38 PM

Default Re: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned (quikB18B)

Sweet setup and ride man. I cant wait to see the numbers.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how do you like that innovate wideband? I can't get it to log rpm's yet...i have a wire tapped of the tach system ( just like my shift light ) and plugged into the rpm converter which is plugged into the lm-1 unit, but no juice, just curious how your experience was going with it.

nice pics and good luck
Old 06-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RedStarGsr)

Looks great pat
Old 06-02-2004, 03:15 PM

now pat bring it to the track...we're having a big meet up the 26th i believe its a friday...lots of tegs like last year...hopefully now w/ boost you can break the 14's :-p

rob from mass-ti
Old 06-02-2004, 03:29 PM
Smarter than you

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my old revhard piping and hoses look great in there.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

looks really good ...also Phiz is a cool as dude
Old 06-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Trial User

Sick dawg. Those all your sponsors stickers under the hood? Na, j/p. Nice Setup. Have fun with it.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (africanqueen)

your valve cover is incorrectly grounded.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:13 PM

Default Re: (Dturbocivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dturbocivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your valve cover is incorrectly grounded.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What do you mean?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by africanqueen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sick dawg. Those all your sponsors stickers under the hood? Na, j/p. Nice Setup. Have fun with it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

All those stickers were removed the next day. That was from my all motor setup, the Tial one is the only one I have left under the hood. Im far from a ricer if thats the direction you are pointing in

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sikciv666 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks really good ...also Phiz is a cool as dude</TD></TR></TABLE>

phiz is the man. 100% coolest tuner and he is very good at what he does.<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DIRep972 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> my old revhard piping and hoses look great in there. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The piping is holding its own and then some

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drumking15 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">now pat bring it to the track...we're having a big meet up the 26th i believe its a friday...lots of tegs like last year...hopefully now w/ boost you can break the 14's :-p

rob from mass-ti</TD></TR></TABLE>

PM me on T-I with the details. I'd definately like to be there.

....The car is still running great. Still waiting on my dyno appointment to get some numbers. I plan on bumping the boost up to where its supposed to be (7.5psi) then keeping it constant. My BOV doesn't seem to be going off, I think its cranked to far to the soft side and my vacuum line for my bov is ****, so thats all getting changed tomorrow. I wonder if that has anything to do with why I can only hit 6psi on my boost gauge . Either that or I have the wrong spring....O well, the car still pulls like crazy for me. It weighs 2,440lbs so its fairly light for a teg (thats with full interior). Im still in the process of getting some more pics online, better shots of the car and everything.
Old 06-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dturbocivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dturbocivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your valve cover is incorrectly grounded.</TD></TR></TABLE>

the part where you grounded the valve cover, doesnt actually go though the engine... the valve cover sits on the head with a rubber gasket... you would normally put the ground from the framerail to the valvecover hold down nut, and have a "pigtail" that goes from the hold down nut. to the spot where your wire currently resides.
Old 06-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good stuff man

Quick Reply: GSR-T pics....Phiz tuned