Notices

Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa

2000 miles and the winner is .... not rev hard...
well it came like this.... pos

less than 2k miles and this started

450 for that.. was a raping...
Old 08-10-2003, 07:29 PM
ek9vboi

ouch!
Old 08-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ek9vboi)

i welded the crack maybe it will hold...
Old 08-10-2003, 07:33 PM
GSRswapandslow

no warrenty?
Old 08-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GSRswapandbanned)

they said send it back and they will weld it.. i said bitch... i can weld the mother ******.. (ok no i didnt but thats what i was thinking) i cant have my car sitting for 2 weeks... ill take a swap for their new 1 piece one..
Old 08-10-2003, 07:39 PM
GSRswapandslow

werd....

damn, i'd make them give you one
Old 08-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (BoostedH23a1)

Called Revhard today, talked to the owner Myles. I asked him for the tracking number of my kit they told me they sent to After Hourz racing on Aug 1st. Myles was very confused why Id need that. I told him the CC company needs that info to prove that Revhard still does not possess my turbo kit.
And hes like "when you dispute this with your CC company dont even mention Revhard, just tell them that you ordered a turbo kit from After Hourz and you never got it." But I did I tell him. You guys asked for it back and I have the shipping invoices to prove that. I asked "Myles, was my kit one of the 15 that Revhard shipped out but never got paid for by After Hourz Racing?" He said yes. "Myles, be honest with me, is that the reason why you wanted my kit back?" He said "Yes After Hourz did not pay for your kit that is why we wanted it back." I replied "Both you and Ryan both told me my kit was defective. You lied to me." Myles started to studder. "Well well, uhh umm the intercooler did have a leaking problem."

Ok so I wanted him to admit to me that they never even sent my kit to After Hourz but in fact lied to me about that too. So I would blame After Hourz. "Ryan said he shipped my kit to After Hourz on Aug 1 and John, the owner signed for it" I just want that tracking number so I can cover my ***. He says he cant find the number and doesnt know where Ryan keeps the archived tracking numbers. More excuses to hide the fact that they never shipped it in the first place. So I trick myles into admitting they never shipped it. "So Myles how are you going to get your money back from After Hourz?" Myles says "I dont have to now, I have your parts back."

Cliff Notes
It is very clear to me now what happened. After Hourz placed multiple orders for Revhard turbo kits. Revhard is stupid and ships out these kits without first collecting payment. Revhard never receives payment. To cut their losses, Revhard calls me up (and who knows how many others) and lies to me. Revhard tells me my kit is defective and they want it back. Me, being a trusting customer who has placed so much faith in the company who designed and built my beloved turbo kit, trusts them. I let them take it back. Revhard gets their product back. I get shafted because I already paid the distributor (After Hourz Racing) for something I no longer have.

I have 2 choices now
1.) Dispute this with my CC company and act like I never got anything. Prob get my money back in a few months.
2.) Hire a lawyer and sue Revhard. May cost alot of money. But Revhard stole from me and is clearly in the wrong.
_______

You think you got it bad This is what happened to muckman i feel bad for him

Modified by Blueprint at 10:41 AM 8/12/2003
Old 08-11-2003, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (Blueprint)

I don't know what else to say but WOW.... tough situation... do both?
Old 08-11-2003, 08:19 PM
saso

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (MayhemSi)

There is no doubt that you should see a lawyer. Also send a letter to the CC company so they can help you. Do not lie to them just tell the truth. Remember someone got paid and you have no merchandise.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (saso)

Rev-Hard that's bad business. They should have never send the turbo kit if they didn't get paid. But calling you and STEALING your kit pretty much put them back on the hook with you.
Old 08-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (LJR-LUDE01)

import scene seems to be going to hell since fast and furious movies started to come out.... thanks alot ****** (director)
Old 08-11-2003, 11:54 PM

That's some shady ****. Doesn't matter that After Hourz didn't pay for the kits. Rev Hard should have taken care of this matter and went straight to After Hourz (yes I know they're out of business but that's not the point). They should have never screwed a customer who had nothing to do with the whole situation. I mean, you paid for the kit and they shouldn't have held you responsible.

Why was the previous thread closed down? I hope Honda-Tech is not trying to cover Rev Hard's *** because they are clearly in the wrong. That's some BS and hope you take care of them once and for all. I have never been impressed with Rev Hard to begin with and this situation reaffirms why I never was. All I have to say is karma's a bitch and they got some **** comin' their way. Until they learn the proper way of doing business and the meaning of customer service
Old 08-12-2003, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (BoostedH23a1)

well what can i say, but this whole thing is horrible...
Old 08-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (iiilgsrlll)

So Blueprint and Muckman so far...Anyone else? Rev-Hard
Old 08-12-2003, 12:09 AM
BANNED

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (iiilgsrlll)

i know how to solve all your problems

go to http://www.fuckrevhard.com

Old 08-12-2003, 12:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (SoSoxGino)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SoSoxGino &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i know how to solve all your problems

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahhahahhahhahahhahaha
Old 08-12-2003, 12:21 AM

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (SoSoxGino)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SoSoxGino &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i know how to solve all your problems

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahaha. I was thinking that the entire time.
Old 08-12-2003, 01:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blueprint &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Called Revhard today, talked to the owner Myles. I asked him for the tracking number of my kit they told me they sent to After Hourz racing on Aug 1st. Myles was very confused why Id need that. I told him the CC company needs that info to prove that Revhard still does not possess my turbo kit.
And hes like "when you dispute this with your CC company dont even mention Revhard, just tell them that you ordered a turbo kit from After Hourz and you never got it." But I did I tell him. You guys asked for it back and I have the shipping invoices to prove that. I asked "Myles, was my kit one of the 15 that Revhard shipped out but never got paid for by After Hourz Racing?" He said yes. "Myles, be honest with me, is that the reason why you wanted my kit back?" He said "Yes After Hourz did not pay for your kit that is why we wanted it back." I replied "Both you and Ryan both told me my kit was defective. You lied to me." Myles started to studder. "Well well, uhh umm the intercooler did have a leaking problem."

Ok so I wanted him to admit to me that they never even sent my kit to After Hourz but in fact lied to me about that too. So I would blame After Hourz. "Ryan said he shipped my kit to After Hourz on Aug 1 and John, the owner signed for it" I just want that tracking number so I can cover my ***. He says he cant find the number and doesnt know where Ryan keeps the archived tracking numbers. More excuses to hide the fact that they never shipped it in the first place. So I trick myles into admitting they never shipped it. "So Myles how are you going to get your money back from After Hourz?" Myles says "I dont have to now, I have your parts back."

Cliff Notes
It is very clear to me now what happened. After Hourz placed multiple orders for Revhard turbo kits. Revhard is stupid and ships out these kits without first collecting payment. Revhard never receives payment. To cut their losses, Revhard calls me up (and who knows how many others) and lies to me. Revhard tells me my kit is defective and they want it back. Me, being a trusting customer who has placed so much faith in the company who designed and built my beloved turbo kit, trusts them. I let them take it back. Revhard gets their product back. I get shafted because I already paid the distributor (After Hourz Racing) for something I no longer have.

I have 2 choices now
1.) Dispute this with my CC company and act like I never got anything. Prob get my money back in a few months.
2.) Hire a lawyer and sue Revhard. May cost alot of money. But Revhard stole from me and is clearly in the wrong.
_______

You think you got it bad This is what happened to muckam </TD></TR></TABLE>

This is some fucked up ****. Revhard . They made a mistake so they steal from customers. Man import scene getting worse and worse. All the companies that cared about power and racing just care about money now. **** revhard, sounds like they burned another good friend of mine. Sue there asses, and let everyone know what happened.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:19 AM
saso

If they out of business how come they in this month Turbo magazine???
Old 08-13-2003, 05:06 AM

Default Re: (saso)

can you read????? revhard is not out of buisness afterhourz is.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:18 AM
TTWS6.

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (hot rod circuit)

boycott Revhard!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (TTWS6.)

Oh this is just great... and here I have a massive exahust leak I haven't located, and I'm running a Revhard manifold

I can't just imagine what I have waiting for me
Old 08-13-2003, 06:29 AM

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (TTWS6.)

Oh I can see this getting nasty for Rev Hard
Old 08-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa (ZeroR)

u got revhard by the ***** but since none o f this is documented , you have no proof. its all heresay now. try to settle
Old 08-13-2003, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (saso)

Afterhourz still has an add in magazines becusae they prolly paid for a years worth of adds, and since they paid for em, whether they are in business still or not, magazines will keep printing them.

REVHard I was gonna become a dealer for them, but not after all the **** ive heard about them recently.

Quick Reply: Gotta love rev hard..... phahahaa