Notices

goin back to stock cause of financial probs and have a family to support

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default goin back to stock cause of financial probs and have a family to support

2008 fg2 476hp 357tq @ 11.5lbs and a leaner tune!

Hey guys I got a pretty bad *** turbo kit with full 3" exhaust 3" downpipe 3" test pipe and buddy club pro spec muffler. SC6169E turbo 38mm tial waste gate hks ssq bov custome black anodized fmic and polished charge pipes injen air filter and tubular manifold. Also 650cc inj full aem fuel return system (assembled but never used) and two walbro 255 fps aem uego and truboost and greddy full auto turbo timer.

Daily I'm at 354hp//240tq at 8lbs and very rich conservative tune with flashpro. Has about 900 miles on it all. Also this dyno reads about 20-25 hp lower than most. My stock si put out 167hp haha. Only thing is going thru some really hard times so I hav to go back to stock. I'd like to get around $6,200 for everything and another $650 for the flashpro. Ill also include the two tunes with it which cost me about $900. Almost forgot I also have an ingalls ETD and front motor mount.

I am in a very bad situation and I have a family to support. Please let me know asap. Thanks guys.pm me or email me for more info/vids this car sounds so damn mean and the power is outrageous. And super reliable! Pics will be up soon, turbo still on the car so it will be hard but I will get them. (I will pay for the uninstall out of pocket) I will also throw in a brand new never used 2"x50' of black heat wrap. Worth around $60. As well as my oil pan that is already tapped with stainless steel braided oil return lines, so no welding or anything. This kit will bolt right into any 06+ civic si COUPE! I have done all the modifications needed, to prevent any body work.

If you did this yourself expect to spend a lot of time modding the oil pan and charge pipes. But I promise this is everything you need. Don't waste money on other kits requiring guess work, extra supplies that needs to be sent or any custom fabrication! I have done it all already!

BTW last night from 4th gear pull I destroyed a 6.0L GTO by 3-4 car lengths before I finished 5th. This kit is perfect for those who are used to big power but still want the quick boost and drivability of a daily driver commute car.

If you are not used to over 400+ hp fwd car please be careful with this kit. Its very strong, fast and dangerous. So please don't act stupid and think you are invincible because you will get yourself and/or someone else killed. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: goin back to stock cause of financial probs and have a family to support

something sounds fishy about this thread......and its in the wrong section
Old 07-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: goin back to stock cause of financial probs and have a family to support

^ yep, any pictures for proof?
Old 07-13-2009, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by grndcont
^ yep, any pictures for proof?
yessir, like i said pics will be still on car, but ill have my wife hold a sign having my name and date ok? =]

i dont have a lift so i cant get pics of the tial wastegate and turbo but ill do my best to tsick my phone back there and nab a few.

I need a clear sunny day, its been overcast and cloudy so it wont show much of anything. maybe i got some pics before it was on car, lemme check.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:58 PM

the pic above is the only one i nabbed during installation.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that exh turbine is the sex.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

GTFO of here talkin like zomg 400whp is like gonna kill you its so damn fast, come back to me when your making 600+, then we can talk about dangerous.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:39 AM

Thanks, looks sexy, sounds sexy.. The way I spin my tires uncrontrollably will be missed. Breaking loose in third on the highway at 60+ mph will be missed. Stock is gonna suck. But I have priorities.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by blinx9900
GTFO of here talkin like zomg 400whp is like gonna kill you its so damn fast, come back to me when your making 600+, then we can talk about dangerous.
Dude, get the **** out of my thread with your ignorance. Where the **** does it say YO NO ONE CANZ HANDLA THA VTAK AT 400 Y000!! No, I didn't.. You damn tard. I said, Hey, if you aren't USED to this power in a FWD car, then dont act stupid soon as you get it! Take your time, and learn how it is. Torque steer and spinning BRUH. Woohoo your making 600+, but did I come to you? No, you attention craved *** hole, you came to me. Now you gtfo.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

are you a memeber on any other sites? Where did you purchase these products? Not to mention your user name has been moded and you specificly removed your location as well as your noob sign????

Fishy to me...
Old 07-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

but if your wife is hot you can still post pics of her holding yoru name and birthdate! lmao jk
Old 07-14-2009, 07:22 AM
official honda whore

Originally Posted by GottaSell
Now you gtfo.

this for sale post has been reported
Old 07-14-2009, 08:13 AM
H-T Administrator

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

This thread has been closed due to posting a For sale ad in the wrong section. Thanks