Notices

Get custom cut carbon fiber gauge panels by RacePlates-Special Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get custom cut carbon fiber gauge panels by RacePlates-Special Promotion

I thought I would do something special for H-T members. I have posted this in the relevant forums I think could really use this product.

Here is the deal:

As a way of promoting our carbon plate business I have decided to offer custom cut carbon fiber gauge panels for those people who don't want pillar mounted gauges. I am thinking about those guys that want to mount boost/temp gauges mounted in a carbon panel above or below their radio. Otherwise known as delete panels. These panels can be up to 6" x 12" or equivalent. The other option I am offering is any cut panel smaller than 1 sq. ft. or equivalent. This larger panel could be mounted in your glove box or for racers just a small center pod style. I am offering the custom water jet cutting for free! This is how it works… You give us the dimensions of the plate along with the exact hole sizes and locations and we cut. i.e. 5" x 5” with 2 2.5" holes centered. Please be exact as I will not be held responsible for incorrect information. If you want an odd shape you will have to send me a CAD drawing or mail me an exact paper drawing so that we may scan it into CAD for you. Odd shaped pieces in either size ad $10. All plates will be made from our super high quality prepreg carbon plate. We aren't including mounting hardware with this deal since there are so many ways to mount panels i.e. brackets, stereo carriage etc.

I will throw in a couple of slick black powder coated rivets with your panel.

Here are the rules:
Deadline for sending money and drawings: APRIL 30, 04
The first batch of parts gets cut on April 20th with delivery by April 30
The second batch will be cut May 3rd and be delivered by May 10th
Money will be accepted by credit card/paypal/money order. No checks please!
Prices:
SMALL PANEL $25
LARGE PANEL $45

Here are some ideas for you:

Not carbon but you get the idea

Cool picture

Old 04-06-2004, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Get custom cut carbon fiber gauge panels by RacePlates-Special Promotion (crx12)

ttt
Old 04-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Get custom cut carbon fiber gauge panels by RacePlates-Special Promotion (crx12)