Notices

Gauging intrest in a MASE Dyno TUNING session in MEMPHIS TN

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauging intrest in a MASE Dyno TUNING session in MEMPHIS TN

I will need a minimum of 5 people to sign up maybe a couple more. They will have to be 100% dedicated and I may possibly require money (probably $100-150 deposit) up front.

I am hoping to have it held at DynoSpeed. And the rates for a single person are 300 for the street tuning + 75/hour for dyno tuning + the price of the dyno time. This would be completely tuned, partial and full throttle. However those are MASE's rates for one person. Dynospeed may charge differently for the dyno time just as MASE may charge differently on the service depending on the amount of people who sign up. The last expense is to pay for his expenses of driving up here and staying here. Most likely he will just stay at my house so only food and airfare/gas and rental car will have to be paid for. Again the mor the better. With 5 people it would be about $50 apiece.

For most, that is less than they would spend traveling to Jacksonville, with food and gas, and possibly lodging.

IF this were to take place, all cars must come problem free as this would not be a time to ask or get things fixed, nor will their be time. However things such as changing Injectors, or ecus, things of that nature that cannot be done before hand is understood.

Tell your friends and lets see if we can get 5-10 people and have one of them come up here.

I am thinking around late april to early may as a tentative time. However probably no later than late may.

Any questions PM me or call me @ 901-246-7656. Or for more info about MASE go to http://www.masetuning.com

Old 03-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gauging intrest in a MASE Dyno TUNING session in MEMPHIS TN (J-Brooks)

to the top
Old 03-15-2005, 11:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gauging intrest in a MASE Dyno TUNING session in MEMPHIS TN (J-Brooks)

bump