Notices

full-race manifold cracked...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default full-race manifold cracked...

well my full-race prostreet t3 manifold is cracked around runner #3 and i was just wondering if there was some kind of warranty on there manifolds?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Man U FTW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes there is...contact them instead of posting it on here
Old 09-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: full-race manifold cracked... (snaileg)

Yes they are warrantied. Pics of the crack?
Old 09-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Schister66)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Schister66 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes there is...contact them instead of posting it on here</TD></TR></TABLE>

why? because nobody should know that a manifold cracks?
Old 09-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (under_boost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by under_boost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

why? because nobody should know that a manifold cracks? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not necessarily, but they are Full-Race so why not just pick up the phone and ask them directly. I know they will take care of it, so why even bother asking us. Were not going to magically make that crack go away. Were you stupid enough to think they were bullet proof or something. No one is perfect, but they will straighten it out so no worries.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BodyKits NW)

Yeah, everybodies mani's are gonna crack someday, sometime...at least one of them anyway.

This is a pretty crazy occasion....post pics of a cracked Full Race mani so we all can say we saw it happen once!!
Old 09-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RC000E)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC000E &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah, everybodies mani's are gonna crack someday, sometime...at least one of them anyway.

This is a pretty crazy occasion....post pics of a cracked Full Race mani so we all can say we saw it happen once!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha yes it is, but we all know the reality of things. Atleast Full-Race doesn't come into post stating, our **** never cracks or make large claims. I just ask they stand behind there product. That's all that matters in the end and with my experience they do. **** happens.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BodyKits NW)

I have no doubt that Full Race is going to repair that issue, nor does anyone else I'd imagine. Full Race certainly doesn't have to come in and defend their product...things happen....I'm sure everyone understands that. I just think it's all in good fun to post the pic of a Full Race mani that actually cracked!
Old 09-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RC000E)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC000E &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah, everybodies mani's are gonna crack someday, sometime...at least one of them anyway.

This is a pretty crazy occasion....post pics of a cracked Full Race mani so we all can say we saw it happen once!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I would like to see pics. Remember that one post when someone said their full race manifold flange crack because of the slots cut into the flange. It was very funny.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by under_boost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

why? because nobody should know that a manifold cracks? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Threads like these have a "potential" to snowball into product/vendor bashing, especially if the vendor's name is in the title. That's as close as you can get to calling someone out on their products.

Instead, the OP should have called FR first, sent in his manifold for warranty repairs, then started a thread that says, "Full Race manifold cracked...now fixed. *PICS* of the unpossible!"

Old 09-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Finest)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Finest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Threads like these have a "potential" to snowball into product/vendor bashing, especially if the vendor's name is in the title. That's as close as you can get to calling someone out on their products.

Instead, the OP should have called FR first, sent in his manifold for warranty repairs, then started a thread that says, "Full Race manifold cracked...now fixed. *PICS* of the unpossible!"

</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha don't we all wish our customers were like that, but in the end resolution is best. But that would be the best route for everyone so there is no miscommunication or ASSUMPTIONS.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pics..........
Old 09-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Teglove2)

Just because most FR customers are happy, doesn't mean every customer has to be. In my opinion, the customer has the right to come onto a public board, say that HE thinks FR sucks, and show why.

By no way am I harping on FR... they make awesome products with great success, but to each his own and each customer has the freedom to feel and say what they want about their individual experience with the product and company.

I think that there are just too many nutswingers who are afraid to offend the almighty.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HybridKOOP)

What i think is funny is you guys are snowballing this. The OP was asking a simple question, never said the product sucked, or even hinted at it.....

Anyways, got the pics yet
Old 09-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HybridKOOP)

There is usually more to the story than told... I would be interested to see the engine bay of the car it was in too. Either way its warranteed

You really just dont understand how good their manifolds are until you actually hold them and compare to others
Old 09-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (InDub)

I have my doubts about this company...
Old 09-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2point2)

FR will warranty it

but the best thing to do is contact the co first instead of posting <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by snaileg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well my full-race prostreet t3 manifold is cracked around runner #3 and i was just wondering if there was some kind of warranty on there manifolds?</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is the long way around IMO I have had 3 log manifolds crack from one builder and 5 Ramhorn manifolds from another builder crack @ the wastgate everytime and not once did I get on H-T ( and that is where I purchased them) and act like I was in Highschool (childish) just to let everyone know that my manifold has cracked, grow up and call them first. you dont need everyones advice on everything come-on.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (coneheadsracing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coneheadsracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What i think is funny is you guys are snowballing this. The OP was asking a simple question, never said the product sucked, or even hinted at it.....

Anyways, got the pics yet </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sure....but if your car breaks down and it is under warranty, do you post it up online about warranties?.....no you go to the dealer/source to find out.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Finest)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Finest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree he should call fr. but i see no harm with posting about it. if the hand of god welded a manifold, it will crack. **** happens. i doubt anyone is going to snowball a fr thread. regardless of what the op states. if anything, he would be flamed off the boards.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Geeze everyone sucking on full-race nut huh? the guy just ask about a warranty question and everyone is jumping on him bashing full-race
Old 09-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (2point2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2point2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I have my doubts about this company... </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol. F-R is great about warranty's and backing up their products
Old 09-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (StolenTeg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by StolenTeg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Geeze everyone sucking on full-race nut huh? the guy just ask about a warranty question and everyone is jumping on him bashing full-race</TD></TR></TABLE>

And we're off to the races!

Old 09-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Blown90hatcH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blown90hatcH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sure....but if your car breaks down and it is under warranty, do you post it up online about warranties?.....no you go to the dealer/source to find out. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Never said it was a good question just that the guy was not posting hate, just a fact, with a question.

Personaly, i would just go to a local welder and get it done there, rather then have to have the turn around time, as fast as that may be.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (coneheadsracing)

once it cracks it will crack again re welding locally will only void any warranty claims with the manuf.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:03 PM
New User

Default Re: (gunslinger)

Sounds like there is a one year warranty.

http://www.full-race.com/catal...c57f8

Quick Reply: full-race manifold cracked...