Notices

Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics*

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics*

Here it is. Clean as hell huh? My friend matt (xxslayerxx) did the outstanding job cutting it. Looks like stock. He's gonna start fabbing is own if anyone's interested

Here's one mike (MiKeAhOwSkI) from our board took down at the hwy. Nice meetin ya too. Was a good time, hopefully same time next weekend.

One from the sol meet (where's waldo? ) Milwaukee WI sol meet, good time

Overall im loving it. I made a video too, but couldn't post it YET cuz i got pulled over for it lol. oops no ticks though!

Nice meeting ya again mike! Thanks for the pic! It turned out great. That was a fun night.

ALSO thanks again matt!
Beat up on a GST actually with this thing. Didn't think it had that kind power. @7-8psi.

Modified by racinskittle at 4:44 AM 10/27/2003

Modified by racinskittle at 4:44 AM 10/27/2003

Modified by racinskittle at 5:34 AM 10/27/2003
Old 10-26-2003, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (racinskittle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by racinskittle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** 1 sec
</TD></TR></TABLE>

OWN3D by UBB script!

Old 10-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (Boost Creep)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boost Creep &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

OWN3D by UBB script!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hey, shut the hell up im a ******* noob lol!

There, thanks again mike for the help

PS, just got the imagestation acct working today
(ive got some more to learn i think )

Soooo, on the sleeper scale what do ya think??....... jk
Old 10-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh ****!! can your friend do my bumper too?
Old 10-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2old_honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2old_honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh ****!! can your friend do my bumper too?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, he's on backorder right now. I can put ya on the waiting list if you'd like
Old 10-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (racinskittle)

Hey man, No problem! Saturday was a lot of fun, Thank YOU for inviting me to the Sol meet. Hope to do it again soon....Ohh And I just may need your friends Bumper work in the future as well
Old 10-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MiKeAhOwSkI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MiKeAhOwSkI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey man, No problem! Saturday was a lot of fun, Thank YOU for inviting me to the Sol meet. Hope to do it again soon....Ohh And I just may need your friends Bumper work in the future as well </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha no prob. Ill c what he's doin this week. GL on putting on the turbo kit too! You'll LOVE IT!
Old 10-26-2003, 08:04 PM

gotta love the rotozip

Modified by XxslayerxX at 11:16 PM 10/26/2003
Old 10-26-2003, 08:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (XxslayerxX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by XxslayerxX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">gotta love the rotozip

Modified by XxslayerxX at 11:16 PM 10/26/2003</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks again matt!! You've helped me a TON on **** stuff. I really appreciate it.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:16 AM

Default Re: (racinskittle)

oh man. that's out of control... was there really no other way?
Old 10-27-2003, 01:31 AM

yea thats outrageous.. i woulda been like 'screw it, take all the turbo stuff back off.. im not gonna boost if its gotta look like that'
Old 10-27-2003, 04:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jz)

Yea not hating but that doesn't look too good ;/. Have you though about maybe swapping in a 96-97 bumper? I fit a Greddy Type 31V in there. The type 31v is pretty darn big. Just a suggestion.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:42 AM

That bumper was in a car accident so we didnt care about hacking it up, plus im gonna fix it with fiberglass later one. Its too cold right now to fiberglass.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (racinskittle)

I really don't like that, it makes the car look "cheap" .. just my opinion though
Old 10-27-2003, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (CRV Monster)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRV Monster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I really don't like that, it makes the car look "cheap" .. just my opinion though </TD></TR></TABLE>
i have to agree with that. But if you like it, power to ya
Old 10-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (MIKES)

haha thanks guys. I dont mind it, i knew some ppl on here wouldn't which I can see why. I've still got the stock bumper sitting in my garage in 1 piece still.

I'd really like to see how it looks fiberglassed though so ill let you guys know how that goes.

I showed it to my friend and he told me to move the IC behind the front bumper support like everyone else does OOps. I guess I'll do that next year. It'll actually help cut back on some charge piping I used as well which'll probably increase the spool a little bit as well.

Im just happy to be able to drive it though right now Im not too worried about looks. Whatever lets me drive it legally until I can permanently fix it works for me.
Old 10-28-2003, 07:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by racinskittle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Overall im loving it. I made a video too, but couldn't post it YET cuz i got pulled over for it lol. oops no ticks though!
Beat up on a GST actually with this thing. Didn't think it had that kind power. @7-8psi.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea that was a good ending to the weekend man. But I def. would have taken you if the cops didnt bust us. Stupid police

I witnessed the beating of the GST and he did it from a rolling start and from a light. I was in a seperate car and was amazed at what the Sol was able to do. Also good thing because the GST has a sticker that supported a local shop that SUCKS.

But that Turbo MiniVan was something else.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:24 PM

so no movie?
Old 10-28-2003, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (Cabby89)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cabby89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yea that was a good ending to the weekend man. But I def. would have taken you if the cops didnt bust us. Stupid police

I witnessed the beating of the GST and he did it from a rolling start and from a light. I was in a seperate car and was amazed at what the Sol was able to do. Also good thing because the GST has a sticker that supported a local shop that SUCKS.

But that Turbo MiniVan was something else. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, i know, you woulda taught me a lesson I woulda never forgotten .

But yeah, that turbo minivan was BADASS.

That VR4 looked sweet too.

Thanks for the vouch Cabby
Old 10-28-2003, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow, I'm from Milwaukee too. Hmmm ... more SOHC turbos, huh? We'd have to meet up some time. See you guys next spring.

P.S. I was beating ont GSTs on 6psi no intercooler. They suck
Old 10-28-2003, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (maztur)

im sorry but that doesen't look too stock!
Old 10-28-2003, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (lazerus)

woah... lmao.. that **** is the cleanest job i have ever seen!!! damn.. please please come do mine too!!!!!
Old 10-28-2003, 09:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (eli_vang)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eli_vang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">woah... lmao.. that **** is the cleanest job i have ever seen!!! damn.. please please come do mine too!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha thanks!

GREAT TIMES with the car man that's friggin QUICK!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lazerus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im sorry but that doesen't look too stock!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was kidding

Modified by racinskittle at 5:55 PM 10/29/2003
Old 10-31-2003, 01:29 PM

Your car is pimp with that black bumper and the fatty intercooler. where did u get that bumper? where is that movie and do you got vid of the cops pulling you over?
Old 10-31-2003, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics* (JDMb16balla)

Why didn't you just put the i/c in front of the bumper? lol

Quick Reply: Front bumper doesn't fit too well over IC, had to chop it a LITTLE...*pics*