Notices

Florida Tuning Trip Nov 11-16

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Florida Tuning Trip Nov 11-16

Plane tickets are bought - I'm going to be in Florida from November 11th till the 16th. Already have a handful of cars to tune, have time for a few more if there is interest. I'll be in the Port St. Lucie / West Palm Area.

Have a loading dyno lined up for tuning already. I'll also be doing limited amounts of street tuning too.

I will be tuning:
TurboEdit (OBD0)
UberData (Only if you insist - I'd prefer to use Crome)
Hondata S200 (Only if you insist - I'd prefer to use Crome)
Crome
Hondata S300
Hondata K-Pro
Neptune

I'm open to tuning other systems, but I'd want to know in advance so I can do my homework and try to brush up as need be.

Pricing structure will probably be mostly hourly (see link in signature - dyno time includes me+the dyno), but I'm willing to negotiate on a per setup basis if you want to do fixed pricing. Some systems will incur additional expenses from my hourly rate. I already have enough cars to make the trip worthwhile for me, but I figured I'd see if anyone on here wants their car tuned too.

I know Mase is the ****, you don't need to remind me or take up space in my thread. I drank my haterade this morning, whiney bitches.

If any of you want your car tuned, PM or post.

What time I have in Florida when I'm not tuning will be spent getting drunk and relaxing. Hope to see some of you with a beer in hand.

peace out
-Dave