Notices

Fab Works where are you!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fab Works where are you!?

Alright its been a over a month since I've sent my downpipe back to them to get it fixed due to fitment issues and I still dont have it back. Last time I actually could get a hold of Anthony of Fab works was probably over 2 weeks ago. Anyone know whats going on with Fab Works and why they dont like to call people back after leaving 20+ messages? He also said it would be sent out 2 weeks ago yesterday, tuesday, but obviously it wasn't. If anyone knows how to get a hold of Anthony please let me know. Thanks
Old 01-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (DelSolMike)

his cell number is on the site.
i have given up as well, new company for me
Old 01-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

im his brother on aim nutzurchin02
Old 01-12-2006, 08:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (wantboost)

Another Manifold Fabricator disappears
Old 01-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (EVIL Hx Coupe)

sad...how can you run out on your customers...booked and bailed...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">his cell number is on the site.
i have given up as well, new company for me</TD></TR></TABLE>

try SpoolinPerformance...
Old 01-12-2006, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (JDM_Risa)

that sucks, they did excelent work.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (93supercoupe)

yeah i would try contacting his brother on aim. He's on during the evening. I just talked to him like 2 days ago.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 01-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (undercoverdc2)

chill out man he is a good guy, when i talked to him he said he was backed up cause of christmas, waiting on his suppliers i'm sure he will get it out to you call him

later
Old 01-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The customer comes first imo,
Old 01-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (B18C1CYA)

i dont even know who fab works is....and this response isnt directed to anybody at all.....just an observation.....

is it just me or is there a huge trend going on.........all these companies are now making manifolds....some are buisness's....some are people working out of their house.....and it seems just about everybody is trying to sell their manifolds for less than the next guy...... everybody obviously wants a manifold for next to nothing...or as cheap as possible......and after XXXX manifold maker cuts his price lower than everybody else....he now spends 10 hours on a manifold and makes a 50 dollar proffit. things are awesome for a few months....and then nobody can get their parts, the manifold makers are no where to be found etc etc.

i bet if the turbo community as a whole would quit being cheap and let some of these fabricators make some money.......maybe they would stick around a little longer
Old 01-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (JDM_Risa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_Risa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sad...how can you run out on your customers...booked and bailed...

try SpoolinPerformance...</TD></TR></TABLE>

im not using a log... and im looking for a sponsor, ive already found a company i think
Old 01-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (Turbo-charged)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ieverybody obviously wants a manifold for next to nothing...or as cheap as possible</TD></TR></TABLE>

Most but not everyone
Old 01-12-2006, 07:12 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

im not using a log... and im looking for a sponsor, ive already found a company i think</TD></TR></TABLE>

who said i only make logs ?

in either case. im in the business to make a lil money not offer free sponsorships or insane discounts . theres enough fast cars out there.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (project dc2)

****.. when did you start making those? lol

hows about 2 liter ls/vtec.. fully built, running on ethanol with a custom gt series turbo (gt42r soon) 500whp daily
Old 01-12-2006, 07:37 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">****.. when did you start making those? lol

hows about 2 liter ls/vtec.. fully built, running on ethanol with a custom gt series turbo (gt42r soon) 500whp daily </TD></TR></TABLE>

since 4 months ago for sale.. been makin since 2 years ago . just dont slel em until now.

hrmmm sounds nice.. but still no sponsorship for you
Old 01-12-2006, 08:00 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

is it just me or is there a huge trend going on.........all these companies are now making manifolds....some are buisness's....some are people working out of their house.....and it seems just about everybody is trying to sell their manifolds for less than the next guy...... everybody obviously wants a manifold for next to nothing...or as cheap as possible......and after XXXX manifold maker cuts his price lower than everybody else....he now spends 10 hours on a manifold and makes a 50 dollar proffit. things are awesome for a few months....and then nobody can get their parts, the manifold makers are no where to be found etc etc.

i bet if the turbo community as a whole would quit being cheap and let some of these fabricators make some money.......maybe they would stick around a little longer </TD></TR></TABLE>

That's exactly how it is.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well I will deffinately try to get a hold of his brother. I mean the product was great, dont get me wrong. Im just wondering why I haven't received a phone call in a very long time and why my downpipe is taking 1 month to fix.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont even know who fab works is....and this response isnt directed to anybody at all.....just an observation.....

i bet if the turbo community as a whole would quit being cheap and let some of these fabricators make some money.......maybe they would stick around a little longer </TD></TR></TABLE>

That is why I pretty much refused to make manifolds at the shop I was working at last. Same thing happened to conversion harnesses, people are selling those for like $50 now.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:28 PM
476 whp / 323 tq @ 17 PSI

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just an observation.....

things are awesome for a few months....and then nobody can get their parts, the manifold makers are no where to be found </TD></TR></TABLE>

just what i'm afraid of, buying a manifold for a better deal less than the full-race ramhorn, we all know full-race aint goin out of business, and hopefully the manifold fabricator i settled for is worth saving my money. Ron at RLD has my trust

a while ago i got a hold of anthony from fab-works from his brother after calling him crazy for a month. anthony seems really busy with school and asked me to leave messages and he'll get back to me. since you already left a lot of messages, good luck to you!
Old 01-12-2006, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (integra_LSR)

You have no idea. I have been waiting almost 4 months now for my setup. He wont return my calls, nothing. I am very concerned, called him tonight...no response
Old 01-12-2006, 09:43 PM
476 whp / 323 tq @ 17 PSI

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (kameleon23)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kameleon23 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">waiting almost 4 months now for my setup. He wont return my calls, nothing. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 01-12-2006, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (integra_LSR)

Yeah..im fixing to take legal action! He doesnt know what he is getting into...it would be in his best interests to respond, or at least refund me the money i have sent him
Old 01-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (kameleon23)

Joe you're absolutely right.

Old 01-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fab Works where are you!? (B18C1CYA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C1CYA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The customer comes first imo, </TD></TR></TABLE>

agreed.

Quick Reply: Fab Works where are you!?