Notices

Evasive Motorsports can a suck a fat d!@K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evasive Motorsports can a suck a fat d!@K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i ordered a set of lug nuts 2 weeks ago and after not hearing a word on them i contact them to see whats going on. They apprently skipped over my order process and never got anything done, so i try to get them to overnight me the lug nuts since i really only needed a lug nut key. They wouldnt help me on that so I suck it up and pay for them to overnight me a $12 lug nut key which cost an extra $17 for overnight shipping, the order was placed on thurday 8/4/05. Friday comes around and look, what do we have here..nothing, my package didnt come wtf? im already pissed right now, on saturday 8/6/05 im outside cleaning my car when the usps express mail driver pulls up to my house and lets me know I have a package. She hands me this flat package and i'm thinking to myself is this my lug nut key? so i check the senders address and it is from evasive motorsports, while i was standing there i was letting the delivery driver know what was going on so i go ahead and open the package and behold nothing not even a ******* piece of paper just an empty folder. The delivery driver tells me i should contact the sender and tell them whats going on, she also writes down her driver# and a phone number where i can contact her because she did witness when i opened the package that there was nothing there. So my blood pressure is going through the roof knowing that these guys over at ******* evasive already knew i despertly needed the lug nut key, sends me a empty package with the signature requirement being waivered, even overcharges me for the overnight fee ($17 dollars when it says $13.65 on envelope) Is this mail fraud or what? What can i really do besides a full charge back to my account? I really wanna **** them over for trying to pull a fast one on me

Old 08-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ouch, i hate it when people do this to us!
Old 08-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Evasive Motorsports can a suck a fat d!@K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Vp Special K)

Yes ... I know this feeling ...

Good luck.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

prostreet online does that kind of crap...it seems like once they have your money it's "**** YOU"......i have to take them to court...they could of settled and took care of a 400 dollar mistake...instead i got a laywer and i actually have to fly out their for court apperances...sux for them because i'll fly first class and then their gonna end up paying for all that in court plus my laywer fee's and my time....i can't believe business's try and pull fast one's..most of the time they think they will get away with it...but i'm sorry to say their are many ways to get them in trouble...consumer affairs...bbb...court local and state...postal fraud....theft of services...i would advise a laywer...it will cost more money up front and take awhile to get your money back...but it will be worth it......good luck.....FAWK PROSTREETONLINE.COM
Old 08-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Evasive Motorsports can a suck a fat d!@K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Vp Special K)

I'll stick up for em...

They gave me a great price on my defi BF gauge and control unit, and it cam exactly on time....

They get a from me.

BTW, this was about two months ago
Old 08-06-2005, 10:52 AM

i'v ordered from ed couple of times, great service so far although my spoiler took over 2 months to arrive due to supplier problems, was v.pissed off, but he did offer me a refund along the way but it still took long, hes offered me a discount on my next order so thumbs up to ed.

Mohsin
Old 08-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mohsin)

My GF ordered me lugnuts for X-mas and they never showed up. They had a tracking number for me that said they were delivered but I never recieved them. I called them and explained the situation and they sent me another set for 1/2 the price. from me. Call them them on Mon. and see what happens. Hope it works out for you.