Notices

efi pms for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default efi pms for sale

This pertains to this forum more than any other. I know someone must need engine management for a decent price in here.

I am selling my three month old efi pms unit with the tuning software. Here are some features of the unit:
1. Can specify part and wot throttle fuel and timing points (2%fuel, 1 Degree increments). Can create fuel/timing maps for N/A, Boost or NOS cars.
2. Has NOS option to control when the NOS is sprayed
3. Two auxillary port for water injection, vtec controller, etc.
4. Datalogging capabilities for 2+hours (can datalog every sensor, has a hp calculator built in, very similar set-up to hondata's datalogging system)
5. Plug and play into factory ecu. The unit is a piggy back similar to the hondata. You do not need to chip your factory ecu. It throws out the fuel and timing from the stock ecu and feeds the engine your specified ones.
6. Idle coolant, idle speed, etc. Can be used to tame big cams, or big injectors.
7. Ability to graph an measured sensor, rpm, etc and plot onto graph in realtime, and allows you to make any changes to the fuel and timing maps in realtime as well.
8. Has three position switch to mount in car for three specified fuel/timing maps. For boost guys if you want to run 6lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs programs and have an electronic boost controller you can toggle between boost levels quickly and safely with the created fuel/timing maps.
This unit is very very powerful. With the InterACQ software the tuning capabilties are expanded greatly, making it truely a "standalone" in the sense that it can control every aspect of engine management but still maintain the honda factory ecu drivaliblity. The InterACQ software is 95/98 windows based and is very easy and user friendly to use. You can download a copy of the software tuning manual at http://www.efisystems.com/. This system is obd-1 compliant, but you can have the harness switch from efi for 15 dollars to obd-0 or obd-2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit, i am a electronic geek, and have had my fun with the system tuning my bone stock internal ls to make 350hp on 15lbs. I want to try out some other standalones namely accel dfi. I have 1300.00 in the unit with the software option, i am asking 600.00 + 10.00 shipped to your door. If you are in the tri-state area i can give you a quick tune for your car and give you a run down of how everything works.

Old 03-20-2002, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: efi pms for sale (boosted hybrid)

do u do paypal or c.o.d let me know
Old 03-25-2002, 07:27 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: efi pms for sale (boosted hybrid)

u have mail
Old 03-25-2002, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: efi pms for sale (schwett)

are you willing to trade with haltech plus some cash? I bought the haltech thinking I was gonna be running hardcore, but turns out I'm out of cash and not gonna build a full race car.