Notices

Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2002, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet?

Anyone?
Old 12-20-2002, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (InfamousRS)

also keeping with the topic is the H22a intake mani out yet? Is there also a fuel rail planed for us H (the bastard) DOHC Vtec owners?
Old 12-21-2002, 06:17 AM

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (KCHybrid)

Also are my time machines out yet?

Google.com it's your friend.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (tzsir)

The last I heard, the Edelbrock fuel rails will be out in a couple months. The rail for the H22 will probably come out the same time as the H22 manifold, which might be sometime this year.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (Marauder)

Hmm I heard that edelbrock bought out the victor x design from jg and went solo with all there new products. Well sense I heard about the H sereies manifold from Javier hopefully they still make it sense Jg isnt with edelbrock anymore.anyone else hear about this?-pdang
Old 12-30-2002, 08:53 AM

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (bambooluv)

Hmm I heard that edelbrock bought out the victor x design from jg and went solo with all there new products. Well sense I heard about the H sereies manifold from Javier hopefully they still make it sense Jg isnt with edelbrock anymore.anyone else hear about this?-pdang
Well thats just craptastic and news to me, hopefully we will get some other option outside of the venom. Dont get me wrong the venom seems fine and dandy but requires too much work to get going on a daily driver.

[Modified by KCHybrid, 11:54 AM 12/30/2002]
Old 12-30-2002, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (bambooluv)

No, the Victor X was not just simply bought from JG, it was a partnership to develop parts. And yes, the partnership looks to be ending as Edelbrock is showing new import parts without the JG logo on them now.

There is a new civic manifold coming out with only the "Edelbrock Performer X" logo on it. After that manifold they are supposed to be coming out with the H22 mani.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (InfamousRS)

I saw the Edelbrock F Rail 4 my B18C at SEMA. I heard it can be used with a stock or racing Fuel pres reg. The finish was killer looking but does anyone know if the ID will be big enough for 750hp methanol and will the finish corrode? What is hard anodize vs. anodize? oh yeah....... How Much?
Old 01-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Is the Edelbrock fuel rail available for sale yet? (EZGSR)

Yeah, it was looking pretty cool, nicely polished and anodized a gun metal color, which is actually a natural hard anodize. At the regulator end, you can either put in your own -8 AN fitting for a racing regulator, or use their adapter for the stock one. The ID was 5/8, I think that would be enough for that and no, hard anodize will not corrode with methanol like normal anodize would.

We used hard anodize on fuel parts when I worked in the racing business. The hard anodize is half penetration into the aluminum and half build-up. It makes a really hard surface, that wont scratch off when you run a blade across it. When properly sealed by the anodize company, the racing fuels with alcohol have a much harder time eating the aluminum.

Cost?? Wont know until they start selling them. I imagine they would have to cost somewhere close to the current going price as other rails. Oh yeah, and they use o-ring AN fittings, for sealing