Notices

Dynojet wideband? and bogging/hessitating problem arising with Greddy Turbo Kit

Old 08-25-2004, 05:19 AM
MDP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynojet wideband? and bogging/hessitating problem arising with Greddy Turbo Kit

I'm been contemplating buying a wideband O2 sensor for a while and came across this one by Dynojet http://www.widebandcommander.com/ and wondered how it compares to the M-500 PLX Wideband kit sold here by Streetrays? Both are around the same price so that's really no big deal, just wondering what the pluses and minuses of both are?

Right now I'm running a Greddy turbo kit @ 9lbs boost with on a B18C1 in my Integra and it starting to act a little funny. I also have a walbro high flow 255lph fuel pump as well as a B&M fuel pressure regulator. It seems that around vtec switch over when I'm excellerating the car feels like it's bogging and hessitating unless I let off the throttle slightly. Then it seems to pick up fine....it's almost like it's missfiring. It gets worse with the ac on.....it used to do it slightly with the ac....but has been getting worse and is now doing it without the ac on. I changed plugs (old one looked fine).....rotor and cap as well as wires were replaced last year. Anyone have any clues?

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:59 AM
MDP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dynojet wideband? and bogging/hessitating problem arising with Greddy Turbo Kit (MDP)

ttt