Notices

does the "Supercharge your car for 69.99" add piss anyone else off as much as me?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does the "Supercharge your car for 69.99" add **** anyone else off as much as me?

man is that crap misleading.. it makes me so mad that they prey on unsuspecting noobs that don't know the differece... you would think that honda-tech..being the biggest honda site... would know better then to have that misleading crap on their site..

picture this.. you walk into a store.... you see a big duffle bag that looks real full... above it the sign says... "duffle bag filled with 1 million dollars, only 59.99" you open the bag and its empty except for fake *** million dollar bill printed on the back of a dirty napkin..

i would be really pissed if i drove 200 miles because there was a good price on a car that said "supercharged" on the add... and i get there and there is one of those ******* turbonator things on it

the worst thing is.... i can't even get a phone number or an email address to bitch at them!!! what crooks!

/end rant
Old 11-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I read an article on that piece of ****, some college auto class tested it on their dyno, and every car they tried it on actually lost power...I'll post the article if I ever find it again..
Old 11-03-2004, 10:06 AM

it just pisses me off sooo much to have that on the bottom of every screen..
Old 11-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (MusclecarGuyhasHonda)

Agreed - But I'd be less upset with that banner ad and more towards the content on this site.

So much bullshit info floating around it almost makes one want to stop trying to correct it.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:12 AM

Default Re: (EE_Chris)

Damn how far did you travel, if I would have gone 5 miles for that **** I would have been pissed...
Old 11-03-2004, 10:28 AM

Default Re: (FOrSfEd)

"if it was that easy, everybody would have one"

...same above goes for turbo also. It really annoys me the most when someone throws stones at me for modding an import while their argument is, "I could XXXX of $ into my ______ and run 12's." If it was that easy, do it.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RacerXI)

damm that sucks man... I would be pissed too!
Old 11-03-2004, 10:32 AM

Default Re: (FOrSfEd)

lol.. that didn't actually happen.. i would be REAL pissed if it did.. but the type of person that would actually BUY that thinking its going to make you faster.. .. i know for sure there would be footprints on his ricer tail lights.. and i'd probably bust his neon on his only-bleched-on-the-top-wannabe-eminemslimshady-head...
Old 11-03-2004, 10:42 AM

Default Re: (RacerXI)

i know how you feel... i have alot of muscle car friends... they give me alot of **** when i talk about throwing on a turbo.. there like i can blablabla... then blablabla.. and then i'll kick your turbo honda's ***.. then i mention that i can do .93 lateral g'z on factory suspension.... then i tease them for paying 3 bucks a gallon for 100 octane getting 8mpg.... when i'm gunna run pumpgas at 30mpg and i'll be around the same power level...

there just haters.. i used to be one of them! but i saw the light

although.. when i had my 79 (351w) stang.. there wasn't a single honda in town that could keep up... but that was a while ago... and its nice and cheap to get power outta honda's now (thats why i'm doing it)