Notices

Crome Tuners in Colorado/Utah area

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crome Tuners in Colorado/Utah area

I'm looking for someone to tune my t3/t4 50 trim .48a/r Sohc, with 440cc Precision injectors on Crome. I'm willing to travel and request someone reputable. So far every shop i've tried in Colorado doesn't tune Crome. I'm looking to tune up to 10lbs or around the 200whp mark. Please help me out and send me in the right direction.

Thanks, Robert
Old 07-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Crome Tuners in Colorado/Utah area (sohcvtec91hatch)

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1347699

Servion is in Colorado springs and can make it happen for you man.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Crome Tuners in Colorado/Utah area (Blown90hatcH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blown90hatcH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1347699

Servion is in Colorado springs and can make it happen for you man.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell yeah! Jeromy is one of the best (if not the best) tuners in Co. He tunes at revolutions tuning which has a load based Dyno Dynamics dyno (best out there IMO).

Old 07-11-2007, 06:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Crome Tuners in Colorado/Utah area (Blown90hatcH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blown90hatcH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Servion is in Colorado springs and can make it happen for you man.</TD></TR></TABLE>

+2 Servion
Old 07-11-2007, 06:26 PM
i ♥ snails

servion ftw!
Old 07-12-2007, 05:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (quicksilver1689)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by quicksilver1689 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">servion ftw!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I already talked to Servion. He said that he won't tune on Crome because it is to sketchy. I talked to Tobi at TC's, Brent at PFI, and Sam at Import Sports. All of them will not tune on Crome. Tobi was tuning Crome a month ago. but as soon as I got my car running I talked to him and he said they just stopped tunining it, too many bugs in the program or something. Servion and TC were the first 2 I went too. Any more Ideas?
Old 07-12-2007, 05:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (sohcvtec91hatch)

out of curiosity, if everybody is telling you that there is buggs and that they dont want to use it, is there any reason you havnt considered switching programs?

both hondata and neptune could be inexpensive alternatives, no "buggs" and then you could find somebody to tune it.

if that many people told me the program i was trying to use had buggs, i'd consider switching just for peice of mind.

FWIW i wont t tune crome either
Old 07-12-2007, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: (Turbo-charged)

I don't tune Crome either, go with Neptune or Hondata and you can find a good tuner and not have to deal with shitty software.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tony1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tony1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't tune Crome either, go with Neptune or Hondata and you can find a good tuner and not have to deal with shitty software. </TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">out of curiosity, if everybody is telling you that there is buggs and that they dont want to use it, is there any reason you havnt considered switching programs?

both hondata and neptune could be inexpensive alternatives, no "buggs" and then you could find somebody to tune it.

if that many people told me the program i was trying to use had buggs, i'd consider switching just for peice of mind.

FWIW i wont t tune crome either</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1 on what they said.

since your in CO, if u want a neptune tune, hit up Servion, if u want hondata hit up Tobi @ TC.

im sure servion can do hondata too, but i dont know if tobi does or has done neptune.

both are good guys in my eyes.....tobi's going to be doing my tranny rebuild, ive heard nothing but good things about those 2

or if u want to travel to utah, hit up cortney green.....
Old 07-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Turbo-charged)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">out of curiosity, if everybody is telling you that there is buggs and that they dont want to use it, is there any reason you havnt considered switching programs?

For one I don't have the $600 for Hondata plus dyno time. Neptune doesn't have the features I want like launch controll and stuff. For two there are thousands of people running on Crome with no problems. I haven't had one problem on the basemap that I'm running right now. I may go hondata in the future, but if someone can't give me a safe tune on 10psi then i'd say I need to look elsewhere. I'm not one of these little rich kid punks that mommy payed for their turbo kit. I make my money by working and have a family to support. Too bad there arent any sponsors for me.

I have a couple of lines on some Crome tuners so I will check them out. Right now going with something other than Crome is not an option.

FWIW i wont t tune crome either</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcvtec91hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Neptune doesn't have the features I want like launch controll and stuff</TD></TR></TABLE>

what other features besides launch control are u lookin for?

and doesnt servion tune crome pro? i thought i saw that as one of the systems listed on his site....
Old 07-12-2007, 09:36 AM

In utah, Regulate might.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2.020VT)

Check out ECtune.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MeanGreenMachine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MeanGreenMachine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

what other features besides launch control are u lookin for?

and doesnt servion tune crome pro? i thought i saw that as one of the systems listed on his site....</TD></TR></TABLE>

I want to be able to delete the o2 sensor also. The point is that I don't have the money to pay for the program liscensing and also have it tuned, so Pro is out of the question also. It is the same price as hondata anyways.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2.020VT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In utah, Regulate might.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you have a website for Regulate?
Old 07-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcvtec91hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I want to be able to delete the o2 sensor also. The point is that I don't have the money to pay for the program liscensing and also have it tuned, so Pro is out of the question also. It is the same price as hondata anyways.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so your running crome? NOT CROME PRO? i do not believe that crome pro is not the same price as hondata.

hondata is about 595 itself, now when u say that crome pro is about the same price as hondata, are u meaning that after you pay the crome pro license fee, and the fees for all the hardware needed with crome pro, it will equal to about the same as hondata???? is that what you mean when you say crome pro is almost the same price as hondata?
Old 07-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MeanGreenMachine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

so your running crome? NOT CROME PRO? i do not believe that crome pro is not the same price as hondata.

hondata is about 595 itself, now when u say that crome pro is about the same price as hondata, are u meaning that after you pay the crome pro license fee, and the fees for all the hardware needed with crome pro, it will equal to about the same as hondata???? is that what you mean when you say crome pro is almost the same price as hondata?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes that is what I mean. Either way you look at it I will have to spend in between $600 and $1000 for a good tune with a different system. I only have like $400 to work with, which will cover the dyno time and that is about all.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcvtec91hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For one I don't have the $600 for Hondata plus dyno time. Neptune doesn't have the features I want like launch controll and stuff. For two there are thousands of people running on Crome with no problems. I haven't had one problem on the basemap that I'm running right now. I may go hondata in the future, but if someone can't give me a safe tune on 10psi then i'd say I need to look elsewhere. I'm not one of these little rich kid punks that mommy payed for their turbo kit. I make my money by working and have a family to support. Too bad there arent any sponsors for me.

I have a couple of lines on some Crome tuners so I will check them out. Right now going with something other than Crome is not an option.

FWIW i wont t tune crome either
</TD></TR></TABLE>

These people tune on a daily basis. I would trust their opinion. Have you discussed Neptune pricing with them? I'm sure if you buy it through them they will give you a break on the price altogether
Old 07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcvtec91hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Any more Ideas?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Find three more people and I will book my flight and tune it on Crome-Pro. Let me know.

Jason
Old 07-12-2007, 06:05 PM

Toby at TC Performance does chrome as well, he is in the Denver Area..
Old 07-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (alpha)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by alpha &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

These people tune on a daily basis. I would trust their opinion. Have you discussed Neptune pricing with them? I'm sure if you buy it through them they will give you a break on the price altogether</TD></TR></TABLE>

Servion wanted almost $700 for Neptune with dyno time.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ivannaciv &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Toby at TC Performance does chrome as well, he is in the Denver Area..</TD></TR></TABLE>

No he doesn't any more!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

courtney green in slc, but ive heard he is always pretty booked
Old 07-13-2007, 04:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Servion wanted almost $700 for Neptune with dyno time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

is that price for neptune or neptune RTP?????
sometimes you got to pay to play.....
Old 07-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

is that price for neptune or neptune RTP?????
sometimes you got to pay to play.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

That was just neptune I believe. It was 650 for neptune and as long on the dyno as it take to tune it, was included.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That was just neptune I believe. It was 650 for neptune and as long on the dyno as it take to tune it, was included.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so 650 to tune neptune on the dyno?????

why not save up the few extra hundred and go that route????

more than likely since he quoted you for the neptune eeprom, if you ever wanted to make changes youd have to go back for a retune. if u do want to tune yourself consider the neptune rtp. the neptune rtp board is 450 itself, then you can do all the work to get it installed into your obd1 vtec ecu i.e. p72 p28 etc etc....or have servion do it for you for an extra fee.......servion quoted me at the same price of 650 for neptune eeprom, but having him travel to my area, got pricey since i couldnt get a few of my buddies to help me out to pay for his expenses. he recommended to get a group tune if i wanted to have him travel to my area as me and the buddies would split up the cost of his expenses along with dyno tuning fees...

Old 07-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcvtec91hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Servion wanted almost $700 for Neptune with dyno time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok. I didnt know how much Neptune costs. Did a little research and it seems the going price is $450.00

$450.00 - Neptune
$200.00 - Tuning
$120.00 - Dyno time

His pricing sounds right to me. I dont know how much Servion charges for tuning or dyno time so I had to estimate. You're paying for his time, knowledge and experience.

Quick Reply: Crome Tuners in Colorado/Utah area