Notices

Couple Questions For All You Turbo Experts?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple Questions For All You Turbo Experts?????

Ok I did a searxh and didn't exactly find what I was looking for. I currently drive a 94 integra ls with 74K miles on it. I have a 97 JDM ITR tranny with 4.4 FD and LSD. I also have a 7.5lb flywheel. I plan on building up a turbo kit for my car soon. So far im thinking spearco FMIC, greedy type s BOV, oil lines, oil lines, All piping custom made from a local shop, couplings and fitings off ebay, drag 3 downpipe or custom one, NGK spark plugs, apexi SAFC, apexi turbo timer, Tial 35mm waste gate.
I was wondering on what type of turbo/manifold I should buy that would best suit my car. I am going for a daily driver and want to keep my AC and keep it some what realiable. Should i got with a garett t25 or some t3 turbo or a t3/t4. I plan on keeping a constant boost rate. Also what type of fuel system should I get i know I am getting the SAFC so I can get it dyno tuned. but should i get a vortec 12:1 FMU, inline fuel pump, 440CC fuel injectors, FPR, or anything else for that matter. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Oh ya and the cheaper the better. I know going tubo isn't cheap but if I could save a couple bucks going one turbo route then the other I might do that. THanks in advance.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Couple Questions For All You Turbo Experts????? (integraautox)

Just get a kit...IMO, if you don't wanna go through teh hassle of piecing one together, the kits are teh best deal you will get. It includes everything you need to get it running pretty good. The only thing I would change from teh kits is the fuel management