Notices

conquest / starion air to air intercoolers-moderator please have mercy on me...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default conquest / starion air to air intercoolers-moderator please have mercy on me...

You turbo honda guys will love this. I'm gonna give four honda guys(or gals) a really great deal here since i really need $.

I'm still a trial user on here, BUT please check out my reputation on starquest.com and syty.net I am a long time and upright seller of conquest starion and syclone/typhoon salvage items. I just moved to NY and I need money, so I will post here in the wrong section (as a trial user cannot post to classifieds) to feed the family for a few weeks. Please, please, Please don't lock or remove this thread.

I have four excellent condition, large (efficiently support up to about 500hp), 88' conquest intercoolers(the 88/89 ic's are the bigger cores). Call me at 814 599-5848 (actually call my wife's phone at 814 599 6322 since i have no mins left!)soon....all reasonable offers considered...this is my income again until we find new employment. Email me for pics and questions...and moderator, please have mercy on this purposefully/emergency-related misplaced post...at least for a few weeks...please! I'm gonna sell em' cheap to make up for the misplaced thread

Thanks alot,

Matt

msheller@yahoo.com

Modified by msheller-msheller at 3:17 PM 4/13/2006
Old 04-13-2006, 02:02 PM

Default Re: conquest / starion air to air intercoolers-moderator please have mercy on me... (msheller-mshell

just testing
Old 04-13-2006, 02:12 PM

bump
Old 04-13-2006, 02:15 PM

...or one of you very kind and wonderful honda guys could copy this top post and put it in classifieds for me. ...need $ for necessities here folks...and i know a few of you need a good ic cheap.