Notices

Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride.

I live in a new subdivision and just got my driveway interlocked. So the guys that did the job left gaps between my driveway and the grass. So last night my nieghbour and I went around the subdivision looking for skids of grass so I can repair my front yard. At any rate I found a skid and parked my car a block away because my **** was clean as hell and there was too much mud on the road.
So my buddy and I grabbed a couple wedges of grass and headed back to my ride. As I was coming closer to the car I see 2 punk *** kids trying to jimmy my door. I parked infront of some town homes that where just put up but not finished. I dropped the grass and ran inside the townhouse so I could jump out the backyard sliding door and grab this **** sucker. There is about 2 meters gap between the back door of the town house and my car. So I jumped out the back door and jumped the **** sucker from behind with a punch in the back of his head. He hit the ground like a ton of bricks and his buddy took off. So I continued drapping up this punk and dragged his *** back inside the townhouse where I started the interagation. Apparently he lives across the street in the other subdivision. Thank goodness my buddy was there or I probably would of killed the ***** for trying to steal my baby. I told him if I ever saw his stupid *** again it was on, then drilled the punk in the chops and told him to beat it. Can you believe the nerve of this guy? He is about 25-30 years old still doing highschool kids ****.
Now it gets better. I jump in my ride this morning coming to work and cops stop me at the top of my street. Asking me if I assaulted this punk. I said no I never seen him before. Are you sure he said. Yah I am sure. What did he say the reason was why he caught a beat down? He said him and his buddy were talking home when me and my buddy jumped him. Can you believe the nerve of this kid???? . This is with my little daughter in the car on our way to daycare. So I said to the officer," if you got nothing on me, I got to go to work. So they let me go. My buddy grabbed his wallet and copied his drivers licence. So if anything else happens, its hammer time....
Old 07-03-2003, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (MIKES)

yah i am so sick of peeple messin with my lude when i am at werk, ive had ride egged once, broken into($500 stereo stolen, shattered my driver side window and they broke my trunk), and riced repeatedly even tho my car couldnt pass for ricey in a million years. but all i know is i wish i could have been there to beat the sh*t of the little punkasses who pull that stuff.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:02 PM

Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (LudeTuner)

Damn atleast you got a punch in , I personally would have called the cops and got the bastard in trouble.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you are an unbelievable IDIOT!! not only do you do the STUPID thing by taking the law into your own hands instead of calling the police and having this guy arrested and charged and possibly end up going to jail, you then ebat him up! not only that, then you go on to confess about it on an open forum!!!?!! why not do yourself and the community a favor by trying to get this guy off the street!!?? you are the stupidest **** i have heard of in a while for doing that. the cops can arrest YOU if the guy signs a complaint, and rightfully so as you had NO right to hit that guy! wait until you get a summons in the mail or you are arrested, regardless of whether you have your daughter with you ...
Old 07-03-2003, 12:42 PM

Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (vactor)

^ shut the **** up *****.......

i like the way you handled that ****.....

oh ****, i just noticed that you are from ontario too!! good **** fellow canadian!!! i am from kingston, like 2 hours from you...... great job!
Old 07-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

vactor- first off partner you don't know me to be flapping your gums like that. Secondly when ANYBODY ***** with my ride I AM THE LAW. I couldn't give a flying **** what you think. I have read countless posts on here of guys that got their **** stolen after countless time and effort spent, with what in return. A stripped car and no help from insurance. What did you want me to do, sit on him and yell for someone to call the cops????WTF? Your the idiot. I live in the sticks where people are few and far between. If I tried to steal someones car and got a whoppin for doing so, thats my fault for trying to steal some elses property. As for posting in a public forum, I did it for the guys that wished they caught the ******* that stole their rides, because no doubt they would have done the same thing. If a summons comes to me, OH well. It sure as hell felt good to whoop that ***, and I would do it again if I had the chance, hands down. Don't ever play the hero about being a good samaritan, because what you say now and what you do when the adrenalin is running threw your viens at the time is completly different. I am not out to please you or anybody else for that matter. Its MY situation, MY CAR, MY LIFE. So don't worry about it, because it doesn't effect you in the slightest.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MIKES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">vactor- first off partner you don't know me to be flapping your gums like that. Secondly when ANYBODY ***** with my ride I AM THE LAW. I couldn't give a flying **** what you think. I have read countless posts on here of guys that got their **** stolen after countless time and effort spent, with what in return. A stripped car and no help from insurance. What did you want me to do, sit on him and yell for someone to call the cops????WTF? Your the idiot. I live in the sticks where people are few and far between. If I tried to steal someones car and got a whoppin for doing so, thats my fault for trying to steal some elses property. As for posting in a public forum, I did it for the guys that wished they caught the ******* that stole their rides, because no doubt they would have done the same thing. If a summons comes to me, OH well. It sure as hell felt good to whoop that ***, and I would do it again if I had the chance, hands down. Don't ever play the hero about being a good samaritan, because what you say now and what you do when the adrenalin is running threw your viens at the time is completly different. I am not out to please you or anybody else for that matter. Its MY situation, MY CAR, MY LIFE. So don't worry about it, because it doesn't effect you in the slightest. </TD></TR></TABLE>

No doubt....the ******* that stole mine are lucky I didn't catch them. Even to this day if I found out who it was...you better believe there would be hell to pay. **** theives We work to hard for this to be just taken away with out any reprocusions(sp).

-Ryan
Old 07-03-2003, 01:09 PM

Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (Kwuaymaikrup)

That is good to hear. I would've beat his *** and then call the cops. When they ask me what happened I would say he tried to assault me when I caught him breaking into my car and I defended myself. He would get an *** whooping and jail time!! On top of that someone elses car would be that much safer.
Old 07-03-2003, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vactor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you are an unbelievable IDIOT!! not only do you do the STUPID thing by taking the law into your own hands instead of calling the police and having this guy arrested and charged and possibly end up going to jail, you then ebat him up! not only that, then you go on to confess about it on an open forum!!!?!! why not do yourself and the community a favor by trying to get this guy off the street!!?? you are the stupidest **** i have heard of in a while for doing that. the cops can arrest YOU if the guy signs a complaint, and rightfully so as you had NO right to hit that guy! wait until you get a summons in the mail or you are arrested, regardless of whether you have your daughter with you ...</TD></TR></TABLE>

do u even know what happens to petty car thieves? i doubt it from ur comments otherwise u would have responded differantly... know what the LAW is before u go and try to judge what someone should and shouldnt have done...

and what do u think the cops would have done if he called them... arrested the kid for attempted auto theft? prolly some probation for a first offender... maybe a little worse... in no way or form will he "be off the streets." yea it suxs but ya know what... life's not fair... i catch someone messing with my car i aint callin the cops... but theyll be limping or crawling home... tell the cops about it and theyll have a broken leg and be in er...

thats my law... if u dont like it... dont mess with my car is the simplest way i see it
Old 07-03-2003, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ROFL post that guys info on the public forums. I mean, after all that info is already considered public domain. What's his name and street address?
Old 07-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MIKES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Secondly when ANYBODY ***** with my ride I AM THE LAW. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Amen brother
Old 07-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (CheezeFrog)

I will be paying this guy a visit soon, because I want to know who his buddy was. Its a small world. Never know it could probably be someone that comes over my crib and drinks juice with me on the weekends. My Dad always told me," your worst enemy could be your best friend, because they know everything about you, and how to hurt you if they wanted to. Just want to make sure its non of my homies, or should I say wanna be homies. Its far from done. Its like messin with my family. That **** fucked me up last night to the point were I couldn't sleep at all. I just tossed and turned all night playing it over and over in my head. My car is always garage kept so i don't fear someone getting a garage door opener and trying open it and try to start my ride with my bedroom right on top of the garage (and my alarm in the car).
Old 07-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

put down your crackpipe
Old 07-03-2003, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

kick his *** sea bass.....
Old 07-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

should have kidnapped him and threw him off the niagara falls. ******* car theives. i remember u posted up your information last week of what u got,but..... like everyone says, dont tell ANYONE about what your doing, cuz friends have a habit of telling their homies that "yo my boy has a 400 hp car....." and it just goes on from there. plus all the dam thieves are on prowling the message boards these days from the looks of all the breakins.

good luck man, keep your car in the garage. whenever the garage opens, the alarm will go off. call ADT and get that installed.

post the guys' info, give him a visit on my way to the darknights gathering.
Old 07-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn Mike, almost another "my car got stolen post"

Good job catchin that mug, even better for throwin that beat down out

Old 07-03-2003, 02:09 PM

GOOD F'n JOB!....Personally, I would have locked him in my basement for a week and turtored his @ss..Then would have left him 3 states away @ss naked in the middle of the woods..Just my .02
Old 07-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B18PoweredCivic)

we think alike,
Old 07-03-2003, 02:59 PM

Default Re: (int3gra)

I would of killed him, or cut off his hands. fucken thevies **** me off so bad, i would of also used a bat, what a fucken ****

Stupid *** Thevies
Old 07-03-2003, 03:05 PM

Default Re: (Quad-Damge)

*buys MIKES a *

you're a better man than me, I would cut off a few fingers.

Way to go!
Old 07-03-2003, 03:06 PM

Default Re: (Quad-Damge)

*buys MIKES a *

you're a better man than me, I would cut off a few fingers.

Way to go!

no go burn down his house for tryin to call the cops on YOU!
Old 07-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

should of took some pics with that dude tied down, that would have been the owned pic of the year. hehe
Old 07-03-2003, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (LsTurbo91)

next time after you beat the **** out of him call teh cops and have him put in jail.

i fully support the *** beating though. i woulda done it until his mouth was broken, and told hte cop he tried to fight back.
Old 07-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride. (LsTurbo91)

i have to say i would have done the same thing, if i saw my car getting stolen the persone doing it wouldnt be walking home
Old 07-03-2003, 04:05 PM

anyone remember jackass the movie?ya i would've gave him paper cuts on his nuts then cut his dick off and fed it to him.....street justice!!

Quick Reply: Caught theifs in the act of stealing my ride.