Notices

Bought a Greddy turbo kit from Phantasm Motorsports...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought a Greddy turbo kit from Phantasm Motorsports...

I ordered a Greddy turbo kit for my Integra from Phantasm Motorsports on August 18th. I got it on August 31st. Opened it up that night and did a quick look on the parts. I noticed the turbo's wastegate acuator was missing the barb to hook the line to. I emailed both Greddy and Phantasm that night. The next day Nam at Phantasm tells me to call Brian at Greddy. I call Greddy and they have me send them a picture of the turbo. I send the pictures that night. The day after that I get a call back saying they're going to have me send back the turbo to have the actuator replaced and to tell Phantasm to start the return authorization paperwork. I called Phantasm and relayed what Greddy told me. I didn't hear anything from Greddy or Phantasm after a couple of weeks so I called Phantasm and have been calling about every week since and they're still waiting for a return authorization number.

I had hoped to install the kit in August, but it's still sitting in my house wasting space. What else should I do?
Old 10-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Bought a Greddy turbo kit from Phantasm Motorsports...

Bitch about it on Honda-Tech

Why don't u tell them u want ur money back and order it from somewhere else
Old 10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea take the whole kit back to phantasm and pay the restocking fee if there is one then go somewhere else ... for the price u paid for it u can probly peice together a nice or better kit yourself
Old 10-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's probably not Phantasm's fault you didn't get a return RA yet. I recently had some issues with Greddy in getting a bumper reshipped for a customer. It took almost 3 months and countless phone calls to finally get Greddy to reship another bumper. All this while the customers car was at the body shop. Years ago I had a turbo from Greddy that I sent in for repair and they never shipped it back to me, or the shop I was going through at the time. I happened to be in the Irvine area so I stopped by to see what was up. It just so happened to be sitting by the door waiting to be shipped out, apparently they didn't know where to ship it back too. Even though the return address was on the box.

It's probably Greddy's fault for not getting the return RA to your shop.