Notices

to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab?

well its been a long 3-4month wait on my krb fab order and still have not recieve it. i just want to make sure if anyone on h-t hasn't recieved their order also? if there are any. i need to know what is going on. he was suppose to send it out a while ago and stil no sign? and i can't get a hold of him either... i don't know what to do? tdocrx is somewhat of a help but i need to know what is really going on.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:19 PM

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (LilCivic04)

i orderd a mani from them about 5 months ago but after a month and u half of not seeing my order i talked to someone there and got...... some... money back...
Old 02-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (LilCivic04)

Ive been wateing for 6 months on my one-fab manifolds still no sign wtf is wrong with these people??? one-fab krb-fab
Old 02-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (92cxturbo)

i think this board needs a new rule...

this is not every manifold fabricators customer service website.

stop making threads about your parts not getting delivered on time, contact the shop/fabricator directly. i think most people dont care... if you're willing to throw your money away for 3-12months then you have more problems than missing parts.

geez, there's like 5 a week.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (93preludes)

It's good for the community if people constantly remind us which shops are consistently ******* people.

I've seen more one-fab related complaints in the last 6 months than anything else. Personally, I have nothing against the guy, but obviously customer service is not his forte.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (locash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by locash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's good for the community if people constantly remind us which shops are consistently ******* people.

I've seen more one-fab related complaints in the last 6 months than anything else. Personally, I have nothing against the guy, but obviously customer service is not his forte.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well said I made the one fab post to try and get a hold of him not to talk ****. I just want my manifolds, he was not slow on taking my money, but he sure is taking his tim gitting them out to us.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (92cxturbo)

i made this post because i just wanted to know how many people were waiting on their order for krb fab? i just want to know whats the hold up i been waiting for a long time, no reason to be bashing on others.
Old 02-10-2006, 04:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to anyone who hasn't recieved their order from krb-fab? (locash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by locash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's good for the community if people constantly remind us which shops are consistently ******* people. </TD></TR></TABLE>

then make a reminder board or take it to gdd because it doesnt seem to me like it belongs here... and as far as which shops are ******* people, some people should be had. let me know when you'd be willing to wait a year on a part you paid for in full. i know that you know better than to say "it's custom".

every guy here could have bought a welder and learned to weld their own damned manifold in the time that they've sat on their hands waiting for their part to show up.