Notices

Anyone in So CaL that can tune Emanage??? Also question on timing control

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in So CaL that can tune Emanage??? Also question on timing control

hey guys, I wanted to know if there is anyone in So CaL you have used that can tune an Emanage and tune it well. This will be on a dyno of course and i have my own wideband. setup is 99 civic DX with the Greddy 19t kit. I was also wondering about the ignition control harness that Greddy sells as an add on, can I just use the harness with the stock crank sensor? or do i need to do anything further? also does the harness plug and play or do I have to wire it directly to the crank sensor?
Last question, will I benefit enough from the timing control to buy the harness or will stock timing be safe enough at 10psi?

Thanks for any help!!! beers for everyone
Old 09-28-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Anyone in So CaL that can tune Emanage??? Also question on timing control (ToasterOven)

PumP
Old 09-28-2005, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Anyone in So CaL that can tune Emanage??? Also question on timing control (ToasterOven)

where in socal? i'm pretty sure any shop can tune your emanage. and if you want a full tune then get the injector and ignition harness also.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Anyone in So CaL that can tune Emanage??? Also question on timing control (jayswift)

found a shop to tune, Church's. Can't the emanage tune by adjusting the pulsewidth of the 310cc's that come in the kit without the injector harness?