Notices

FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!!

Old 07-04-2003, 03:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!!

He has an offer for you. I hope he will be able to get back to you in a timely manner but I suggest talking to him before you go hondata. You have nothing to loose trust me.

I've talked to him and he has been EXTREMELY nice and helpful with me. The only times I have come into contact with him have been good experiences and nothing bad.

This is ALL im going to say

Old 07-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!! (racinskittle)

how about everyone he owed **** too for months? and the fact that he's banned?

bah... uber loooooooseeeerrrrr
Old 07-05-2003, 01:14 PM

Default Re: FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!! (pissedoffsol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pissedoffsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how about everyone he owed **** too for months? and the fact that he's banned?

bah... uber loooooooseeeerrrrr</TD></TR></TABLE>

his car blew up and he had to move. it sucks that he owed people for so long but hes tried his best to right his wrongs
Old 07-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!! (TeStUdO)

It took him about 2 months to send me the software I paid for, but I finally did get it, though I haven't used it yet. He's seems like he's not out to rip people off, but inconsiderate none-the-less.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!! (ion_four)

buisness is buisness. running one, and having someone elses money or ECU in your hands doesn't mean that just because your car blew up that you have a right to hold their cash for 2 months. it's bullshit, and crap service, and in a REAL world situation, none of you would ever go back again.

For example, you go through McDonalds drive through, order a #3, and 2 months later, when you've starved to death, you get your meal. Bullshit.

Old 07-06-2003, 08:31 PM

Default Re: FOR ANYONE GOING HONDATA!!!! talk to UBERTEG at Blawar on AIM!!!! (pissedoffsol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pissedoffsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For example, you go through McDonalds drive through, order a #3, and 2 months later, when you've starved to death, you get your meal. Bullshit.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
haha nice analogy, i would never buy anything from the Uber Guber
He destroyed any reputation he had prior to his scammer phase.