Notices

Anybody ever dealt with Turbo Elements.com?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 09:36 AM
(banned)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Elements.com, where's my stuff?

I ordered my intercooler and WG from you over 3 weeks ago, you don't answer my calls or respond to my messages. What is the deal?

After a little research, I came up with this info. Apparently he has scammed people before, and just changed his name so he can keep doing it I wish I would have found this before I gave you my money.

For anyone not in the know of who you're dealing with, here's 7 pages from Tim's old customer base, the mirage community:

http://67.15.109.176/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9052

And if that doesn't tell you enough about Tim Masker, than 3 more pages from the tiburon community might do it:

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=8964

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM TURBOELEMENTS.COM! NOTHING BUT A SCAM!

If you send me my stuff or give my money back I will edit this post.

Modified by Jizzmaster Zero at 1:21 PM 12/21/2005
Old 12-21-2005, 09:39 AM

Default Re: Anybody ever dealt with Turbo Elements.com? (Jizzmaster Zero)

wow, turbo element? that would be a first that i've seen. I don't see why a custom intercooler would be neccesary. is there no space behind the bumper?
Old 12-21-2005, 09:57 AM
(banned)

Default Re: Anybody ever dealt with Turbo Elements.com? (Hyaboosta)

bump so others can learn from my mistake

Modified by Jizzmaster Zero at 1:27 PM 12/21/2005
Old 12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Anybody ever dealt with Turbo Elements.com? (Jizzmaster Zero)

i ****** hate scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Give a order number cause I know you didn't order from me. And it is awful funny your the onlty person that tries to make this claim, and you posted in my other thread and didn't get a stir so now you make a fake claim to try and bring this up.

And thanks for trying to link something that you have no idea about.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 AM
(banned)

Default Re: (TurboElements.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboElements.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Give a order number cause I know you didn't order from me. And it is awful funny your the onlty person that tries to make this claim, and you posted in my other thread and didn't get a stir so now you make a fake claim to try and bring this up.

And thanks for trying to link something that you have no idea about. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you kidding me? You didnt' give me a damn order number. I told you what I wanted, you said you had it, I gave you my money.

Fake claim? Riiight. I'm just making all of this up for the hell of it

Yea I made this new topic because you just brushed off my other post like it was nothing.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's ok I have already contacted who I need to deal with this.

And if you sent me money I only deal in CC and Paypal, so show one of those. You can't because you made this bogus *** post to try and spread whatever about Speed-Factor.

If you have a issue with speed-factor make a claim with bbb or whoever. But until you deal with TE don't come on here with this childish bullshit.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:14 PM

Wow, I just figured it all out. Good job to Tim for ripping many people off (including a deal with me) and now it's on to a new name.

How long do you think it'll be before your true side comes out again, and it's "If you have a complaint about Turbo elements, contact the BBB" A.K.A. Everytime you change names, the problems you created with the last name aren't your responsibility anymore.

It's been a couple years, but I'm glad to see that running from your past isn't as easy as you thought it would be. -Steve
Old 12-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nope not running from anything steve. Yeah and Speed-factor is still there if you had a issue contact BBB plain and simple.

If you have a issue with Turbo Elements, which is not even associated with Speed-factor then file a claim with BBB, CC, and paypal if you don't recieve your parts you ordered, Hell post on here. but that is not the case here and never will be.

The Speed-Factor stuff is and has been cleaned up.

But I will contact everyone on H-T that has dealt with me and TE and you will not find one person that has had a issue. You learn from mistakes and go from there.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:36 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboElements.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nope not running from anything steve.

If you have a issue with Turbo Elements, which is not even associated with Speed-factor

The Speed-Factor stuff is and has been cleaned up.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

So the speed-factor stuff has been "cleaned up", but it wouldn't matter if it wasn't, because you've dropped the old site and anything that ties your name to it. And BBB reports aren't going to do anything now that you've dropped your name from it.

Turbo elements and Speed factor aren't associated????????? You owned one, fucked people around, and basically just changed the name, but they aren't associated huh? Very crafty.

I wish you luck in trying to change your ways, but the way you just changed the name and act like everybody is singing kumbaya is just another example of who you really are.

Good luck.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nope not a name change, Speed-factor is still there and my Name is with it still. Speed-factor was me doing Turbo Kits for the Hyundai and Mirage Community. And if you notice if I screwed so many people over those threads sure have been dead.

But leave the TE name out of it unless you have dealt with TE. me and Izell are the 2 that run it and we are on top of everything.

Thanks for Looking Everyone.

Look for our Day After Christmas Specials Coming Soon
Old 12-21-2005, 12:55 PM
(banned)

Day after Christmas specials are just another way to lure people in with supposedly good prices and STEAL THEIR MONEY

Man, you really are a piece of work.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Still waiting on your Order Number. Cause the only way to order from us through the site. And the only Phone Orders are done with CC.

But it is funny you call me a scammer and out of all the orders from H-T your the only one trying to say this and you can't provide any kind of order number or anything, but it's ok, just shows your not crediable.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:06 PM
(banned)

Like I said, your scamming *** didn't give me an order number. I sent $704.50 to your account paypal@turboelements.com on 11/30
Old 12-21-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: (Jizzmaster Zero)

*grabs popcorn*
Old 12-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah the popcorn is going to get handy right now.

I'm going to go ahead and put him down for the count.

Ok you say you ordered on 11/30, well your full of ****. Here is a screenshot of my paypal from that day:

So there is one strike against you.

Next you went through alot of trouble to get my paypal address by putting in a fake order shortly after I busted you above for not having one.

Here is your IP and the time you came in on the server:

And to show everyone the same IP with the bogus order:

and the one last part that goes along with it is you weren't even smart enough to use a yahoo or hotmail e-mail for the fake one. You used @dodgeit.com, same as in your profile on here:

And I will have the admin post your IP that is cached on H-T.

So I will be waiting for your apology soon.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Re: (project dc2)

lol<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by project dc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">*grabs popcorn* </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-21-2005, 02:05 PM
(banned)

Anybody can post a picture showing anything they want, you prove nothing by showing your fake or altered Paypal screenshot without my payment.

Reserve America in Ontario huh? I live in Madison WI.

I'll just call your local authorities.

on a final note,
http://67.15.109.176/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9052 and

Don't forget that mirageforums.net has a section of their homepage dedicated to your scamming ways.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well since your not smart enough you want me to give you the number?

Your are a real dumbass.

Yeah post your paypal transaction number also. Oh you can't cause you never did order.

Seems your done now that I have called your bluff.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:41 PM
big strong guy

Did you clean everything up with Speed Factor?

Eric
Old 12-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rainmanEK)

I'll vouch for Tim @ Turboelements. Good prices and service.

I hate ******* scammers hope those other people did get looked after.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: (turbozxi)

i dont even have a honda anymore, but i still troll in here. ive spent a few thousand bux at turboelements, and never had a problem. i know of a grip of cars around southern AZ full of turboelement purchased parts, and not one with a complaint. still havnt seen any proof of someone being ripped off in this thread.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: (integRated109)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integRated109 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> still havnt seen any proof of someone being ripped off in this thread.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What about this one?
http://67.15.109.176/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9052

or this one?

Old 12-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Again Steve show a person in this thread and noone was ripped off in those threads either. Everyone got their parts. If they had gotten ripped off don't you think those threads would still be alive, but guess what they aren't.

And that was under Speed-Factor not Turbo Elements.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:04 PM

Dude is lying. If he made a real paypal payment - all he would have to do is file a complaint with paypal. everyone knows that. Then TE would have to prove they shipped - but SINCE you didn't really send a payment, you can't file a compalint. This is fucked up man.

If he says he's not affiliated with speed, he's not. Just leave it at that. No one has come here to say Turboelement is a scammer - so, i'm assuming he's not. And if he has something I want, i'd buy from him.

Vouch for TE. He's been here since 2001 - if HOnda-tech found out he was a scammer - he'd be banned. But he's not - so

To the poster - get a life. You should have used yahoo on that fake email address also. Stupid ***. You probably just used a proxy server when you made the transaction - thats why it says Canada. But you fucked up with the email - so you're caught. Too bad. Start another thread.

Quick Reply: Anybody ever dealt with Turbo Elements.com?