Notices

Anybody do work in South Florida?

Old 08-07-2004, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody do work in South Florida?

I currently take my vehicle to Eba tech from http://www.ebatechinc.com .

The guy seems to know his stuff and he worked for a Honda/Acura dealership for a long time so there's no doubt in my mind that he knows what he's doing. Compared to the other performance shops that I've priced he seems to have some of the better deals available.

The problem is that I've been wanting to do a d16 rebuild but I know that he thinks these engines are trash. When I asked him for pricing on everything he told me to throw out the trash and get a B. I've been considering this cause he said he'll get me a complete b16 swapped for about 3200. But damn I think with 3k I could have a mildly built D and have most of the parts for the turbo project (I already have hondata).

Now what I've been wanting to do is boost my 150k mile d16z6 so I could get a feel for turbo civics and learn a thing or two while I have a block built on the side. What I want to know if anyone around here would be able to build up the block, and eventually install the block. Right now Eba says he'll charge me 700 bux to swap an engine in my car. Down here in Miami there has to be tons of people that know their ****, somebody's gotta be willing to help a fellow out :\

Please any help would be appreciated.