Notices

Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 06:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO?????

I ordered a custom made ramhorn mani,dumptube, and downpipe from Jason from CRPturbo aka "Hulkhb" its been almost over 6months he wont return my emails and wont even bother update me on progress which was to take upto 3months now over 6months.
Please i need help anybody who has contact numbers, shop location, I need help tracking these guys down.Im tired of d*cking around with companies that continue to f' pple around
Old 01-09-2007, 06:28 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO????? (DfwBB6)

http://www.crpturbo.com/main.html
Old 01-09-2007, 06:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

https://honda-tech.com/zerouser...07576
Old 01-09-2007, 06:33 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I'm pretty sure he is located in WA no? I swear I remember people vouching for him in the past.

6 months is way to damn long. You need your money back! Good luck
Old 01-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO????? (GetawayInMoscow)

I was interested in a manifold/downpipe combbo from them in the past but they were hard to get a hold of.They seem like stand up guys and I have heard good things deom them but I have no experience personally good luck.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:38 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GetawayInMoscow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm pretty sure he is located in WA no? I swear I remember people vouching for him in the past.

6 months is way to damn long. You need your money back! Good luck </TD></TR></TABLE>

im giving them a chance to resolve issue as a good company would, i still need the stuff. Either way if push comes to shove i can dispute charges from credit card company which is my last option. This is what we get for supporting fellow H-T guys fab companies thats whats killing me!
Old 01-09-2007, 06:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DfwBB6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

im giving them a chance to resolve issue as a good company would, i still need the stuff. Either way if push comes to shove i can dispute charges from credit card company which is my last option. This is what we get for supporting fellow H-T guys fab companies thats whats killing me!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know. It's absolutely BS I agree, that's one of the bad things about fabbers, it's way to easy for them to go out of business or pick up their **** and leave. I don't know if you read the all motor forum, but same **** is going on with RMF, who was and still is one of the best header manufacturers we have.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GetawayInMoscow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I know. It's absolutely BS I agree, that's one of the bad things about fabbers, it's way to easy for them to go out of business or pick up their **** and leave. I don't know if you read the all motor forum, but same **** is going on with RMF, who was and still is one of the best header manufacturers we have.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
X2 and damn I didnt think Rmf was mass producing stuff like all thses other little guys.Thats the main problem with all thses fabbers and so called tuners/builders they take on too much work and arent any good when it comes to the business/customer service side of things.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO????? (siblues)

so whats the best thing to do here? because im about to set an example im at the point were enough is enough.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well Hulkhb posted on the second of this month so he is still logging on to check stuff.I would keep my eye on his profile and see when he comes on and posts.I really dont know what to tell you I almost got taken by Crfab awhile back and got lucky.Then i got taken lately so I am in the same boat man Good luck.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:24 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

he was on today i pmed him then he goes offline
Old 01-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Another thing you can do is chack all his old posts and see who posts as his friends and then contact them and maybe they can get a hold of him
?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by siblues &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Another thing you can do is chack all his old posts and see who posts as his friends and then contact them and maybe they can get a hold of him
?</TD></TR></TABLE>

im going to track where the payment was send it was send to a XXXXXXXXXX im contacting paypal and credit card company i have the the transaction ids so im going to pull XXXXXXXX info then somebody is going to speak

PS-EDITTED ISSUE IS RESOLVED

Modified by DfwBB6 at 4:34 PM 1/11/2007

Modified by DfwBB6 at 8:07 PM 1/12/2007
Old 01-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good luck man and hopefully its just a miscommunication between you two
Old 01-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Jason is a good person, but very busy! Hope it all works out for you.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:09 PM

ill take your money ... wait .. i been around since 2003 .. hrmm go figure ..
Old 01-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive gone thro him... it did take a while for him to build me my setup but he did come thro... im sure hes just busy.... pretty sure ull get it sooner or later
Old 01-10-2007, 03:20 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO????? (SPOON_BeIgHtEeNsEe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SPOON_BeIgHtEeNsEe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ive gone thro him... it did take a while for him to build me my setup but he did come thro... im sure hes just busy.... pretty sure ull get it sooner or later </TD></TR></TABLE>

you would think he'd have better communication/customer service......
Old 01-10-2007, 04:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a mani from him, waited like 2-3 months it never came, I then cancelled the order.

Always pay for expensive things with a credit card. This way, when something like this happens, you can just call the credit card company and tell them you never received your stuff from the guy. They IMMEDIATELY put the money back into your account, then they go after the seller for their money. I have done this like 5 times to online scammers.

100% fraud protection on credit cards. THey all have this protection.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DfwBB6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you would think he'd have better communication/customer service......</TD></TR></TABLE>
I agree...6 months without an update is unacceptable, Heck 6 months with an update is still unacceptable! . I bet it took less than 6 mins to take the money out of the account when the order was placed. It was promised in 3 months? I think that's even too long just for a ramhorn, dt, and dp. I placed an order with peakboost for the same exact order and it took (exactly 1 month) for my order to be at my door step. Now grant it I don't know how heavy business is over at crp but damn 6 months and no word...at least a "Hey we're still working on your order".
Old 01-10-2007, 04:48 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO????? (Team_Carnage)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Team_Carnage &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I agree...6 months without an update is unacceptable, Heck 6 months with an update is still unacceptable! . I bet it took less than 6 mins to take the money out of the account when the order was placed. It was promised in 3 months? I think that's even too long just for a ramhorn, dt, and dp. I placed an order with peakboost for the same exact order and it took (exactly 1 month) for my order to be at my door step. Now grant it I don't know how heavy business is over at crp but damn 6 months and no word...at least a "Hey we're still working on your order".</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow! i wish i ordered this from peakboost way to rub it in lol.....everybody is telling me the CRP are busy....busy doing what taking customers money and not updating them on anything keep in mind THIS IS PAID in full i didnt like put half down and then i was going to pay the rest upon completion, so for me no excuses i undertstand stuff comes up and they might go over scheduled time but over 6 months is out of this world
Old 01-10-2007, 09:51 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

ttt
Old 01-10-2007, 04:07 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

thanks for PMs
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i ordered a dumptube from him and he got it to me very quickly...but that sucks about your manifold setup
Old 01-10-2007, 05:21 PM

Wow........ Let me just sum this up real quick and say that there has obvioulsy been a huge misscomunication on both parts here. I have not recieved the correct shipping address to get the items out, the address given via paypal was unconfirmed. IF I was emailed back with the correct information I didn't recieve it, possibly it went into the junk mail.
There are some inccorrect statements in the post above for the added drama I am sure. I wont get into details.

I run a practical, honest, price effetive company, and publicly appolgize for the over target ship date on this sale, due to many factores, some totaly out of control. This isn't a normal transaction by any means.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by project dc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ill take your money ... wait .. i been around since 2003 .. hrmm go figure ..</TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL thats funny Phil always trying to get an 'in'.........I've been around since 2000
sorry couldn't help that one........lol

Quick Reply: Anybody Dealt with CRPTURBO!!!!!!