Notices

Any DALLAS people wanna make some money to do me a favor...?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any DALLAS people wanna make some money to do me a favor...?

Well i have no clue where to post this but this place gets the most traffic and could get the best response so mods if you have to move please do...

OK so now the little story. I have a miata that ive had the motor built by STOID RACING down there. Yes ive read all the horror stories AFTER i sent it in for work. 2-3 week build took 5 months and numerous excuses of building,shipping ect ect... huge nightmare but whatever as long as its stong and takes a beating.

Get the motor back couple moths later get the thing running and go for its first drive/street tune within 5 miles of varying engine speed ect i finally kept going little higher and first time up to 4500rpm knock knock knock great now i have a knock and happens anytime i rev it past 2k now. pull the motor out and the EXPLETIVE rod caps never were torqued down and took the bearing out w it. He handled it well paid for shipping back and now the motor has been there for over a month after again a 2 week he said turn around. Ive heard bullshit shipping excuses for the last 3 weeks and now he lost the tracking number!!!!!!!!!!how convienent.

Im pretty much fed up but he has my motor and my money from before and all i get are excuse after excuse. I call everyday and talk to brian personally and ALWAYS get a new excuse of whats going on,delay blah blah. Now i think he prolly hasnt even touched the motor to rebuild his problems and i need to find out what really is bullshit...

CN: anyone in the area wanna make a couple bux to head down take a look around and just ask about his work , browse the shop and look for my motor. Not to give away that i think he is full of **** and questioning his word. But so much of this built up since im not there i cant do much. Its been just a bunch of very unprofessional work from the very start. Now im over 14 months since i first sent it for work and been out of a fun car for that long. Im loosing faith and don't know how to handle it. The motor is fairly identifiable being it has a bright blue flywheel and bright yellow clutch on it.

Let me know if any of you wanna take a browse for me.. And give me an email addy as well... Let me know when youll be able to make the trip for me. Im currently doing some investigative work w/ fedex to see if he did infact ship it...

my email is danny@crabbroker.com
Old 01-24-2006, 11:08 AM

sux for you. hope everything works out.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Re: (90 integra)

bump for a shady engine builder and maybe someone who can do a little ivestigative work...