All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

 
Old 01-10-2019, 06:12 AM
  #26  
Moderator
iTrader: (12)
 
TheShodan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: City of Wind, IL, USA
Posts: 23,169
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

Originally Posted by hussain-vtec View Post
Thanks dude, same turbo but changed the back housing T4 82/AR manifold since 2009 no cracks.
That looks like a LoveFab Mini-EQ for the h-series, no?

Which turbo was that you were using specifically, again?

Last edited by TheShodan; 01-10-2019 at 08:00 AM.
TheShodan is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:31 AM
  #27  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
hussain-vtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BAHRAIN
Posts: 341
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

Originally Posted by TheShodan View Post
That looks like a LoveFab Mini-EQ for the h-series, no?

Which turbo was that again?
Yeah brother same mani just welded a T4 flange in it,
Turbo 6765sp T4/81
hussain-vtec is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 07:18 AM
  #28  
H-T Premium Sponsor
 
Hasport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Posts: 562
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

looking good on the black wheels. what size are they and tires are you using?
Hasport is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 07:32 AM
  #29  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
hussain-vtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BAHRAIN
Posts: 341
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

Originally Posted by Hasport View Post
looking good on the black wheels. what size are they and tires are you using?
Thanks bud

16s, 7.5 inch or 7 inch i forger really offset 34 Tyre 225/45-16
hussain-vtec is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:04 AM
  #30  
Moderator
iTrader: (12)
 
TheShodan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: City of Wind, IL, USA
Posts: 23,169
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

Originally Posted by hussain-vtec View Post
Yeah brother same mani just welded a T4 flange in it,
Turbo 6765sp T4/81
I'm surprised you were able to do that. Cody makes those wild flags pretty hard to separate.

Those never crack. Only a select few companies ever made quality manifolds where that was never a concern. 90% stopped because of Honda cheapos who weren't really willing to pay for quality..

I say the same for my JDL AUTO DESIGN Bottom mount.. 2009, never an issue.... ever.
TheShodan is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:57 AM
  #31  
Moderator
iTrader: (12)
 
TheShodan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: City of Wind, IL, USA
Posts: 23,169
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

Originally Posted by hussain-vtec View Post
Thanks bud

16s, 7.5 inch or 7 inch i forger really offset 34 Tyre 225/45-16
i have the same tyre size, just different wheel and offset. Direzza ii. For circuit i went 17x7
TheShodan is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 09:32 AM
  #32  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
hussain-vtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BAHRAIN
Posts: 341
Default Re: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies

Originally Posted by TheShodan View Post
I'm surprised you were able to do that. Cody makes those wild flags pretty hard to separate.

Those never crack. Only a select few companies ever made quality manifolds where that was never a concern. 90% stopped because of Honda cheapos who weren't really willing to pay for quality..

I say the same for my JDL AUTO DESIGN Bottom mount.. 2009, never an issue.... ever.
Yeah man best quality mani back then 🤙🏼
We made it in my friends shop qts performance,

And here we are @bahtlrain drag race season 3
hussain-vtec is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Civic_HatchSI
Want to Buy
1
06-08-2018 09:55 AM
PaddingtonBear
Northeast (Sales)
10
09-12-2012 08:47 AM
crx18c1
Mid-Atlantic (Sales)
11
12-13-2008 07:34 PM
rhdef8
Honda / Acura
43
11-22-2004 06:09 PM
AllMotor12s
For Sale
0
11-21-2004 10:43 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All-techwire H-Series coupe with ktuned goodies


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: