Notices

93 hatch boosted with greddy and emanage.... What next???? need help...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 hatch boosted with greddy and emanage.... What next???? need help...

I have a 93 hatch boosted with greddy turbo kit and emanage. also have Apex N1 exhaust, exedy clutch, walbro fuel pump 255hp (not installed yet cuz not sure if its worth it), need some 450 dsm injectors to go with fuel pump, maybe MSD ignition upgrade but which one and is it neccessary??, have a profec greddy turbo timer, vafc 2 apex (but dont think i need it with emanage so havent installed it or the turbo timer yet), basically im at the point where i want to do a few more upgrades to keep it running smooth and safe from blowing, but i dont know what i should invest in. I also dont think the turbo timer is worth it because i have RAVELCO so it needs to have the key in place to keep it runnning and that defeats the purpose of the alarm. is sitting in my car for a few minutes after driving helping the same way a timer would and is it necessary all the time??? I have a rediculous amount of questions all of which ive searched but cant get much str8 answers on. PLEASE HELP????????