Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda and Acura Technical Forums > Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

3" turbo back exhaust with one resonator, no muffler..

3" turbo back exhaust with one resonator, no muffler..

Old 12-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default 3" turbo back exhaust with one resonator, no muffler..

i did a search but came up with nothing.. is anyone running a 3" turbo back pipe with a silencer/resonator mid way but with no muffler at the rear?

would like to know how loud that is likely to be (lounder than a 3" straight through with hks high power muffler at rear or about the same?)

and a pic would be great on a dc2 if possible. (im sure i seen one on here once but cant find it..)

im currently running 3" turbo back with a hks high power muffler but want to loose the 'jap can' in favour of no muffler for a more sleeper look.

thanks chaps
Old 12-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3" turbo back exhaust with one resonator, no muffler..

I did a setup for my buddy not to long ago with 3in piping and a 16in long resonator with a turn down before he gas tank it was not to bad he never got pulled over daily driving it in socal. Get the long resonator you can fit in your car it will quite it down.