Notices

2.0l 130bhp standard Prelude

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 03:11 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.0l 130bhp standard Prelude

Don't shoot me if this is in the wrong section, apologies if so.

I've always admired the Prelude and I am now seriously considering buying one for the weekend. I'd prefer a 2.2 vtech import but it all depends on what's available and finances come buying time.

Back to topic - is it worthwhile installing a supercharger, air induction kit and anew improved exhaust? I'd be very pleased with anywhere round 180/200bhp. I have been advised to not push the stanear 2.0ls past 220/230.

Cheers
Old 08-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2.0l 130bhp standard Prelude

Originally Posted by 1988TwinCam
Don't shoot me if this is in the wrong section, apologies if so.

I've always admired the Prelude and I am now seriously considering buying one for the weekend. I'd prefer a 2.2 vtech import but it all depends on what's available and finances come buying time.

Back to topic - is it worthwhile installing a supercharger, air induction kit and anew improved exhaust? I'd be very pleased with anywhere round 180/200bhp. I have been advised to not push the stanear 2.0ls past 220/230.

Cheers
Yes yes.... read the faqs and do searches... these questions have been asked at least a million times and you can simply search and read the faqs instead of having to wait for the answers and cluttering the forums. Give a sincere effort then come back and ask questions on whatever you don't understand and we'll be glad to help.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:03 AM
Trial User

Any wonder soo many people avoid the Internet. Ignorant *****. F U and stuff your opinion. Simple question was asked, don't bother if you aren't interested or think I have been lazy. God forbid I might work and have kids. We don't all have the luxury of sitting online all day while others work **** jobs to keep things afloat. Ignorant arrogant individual. Must be American.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:48 AM
moderator emeritus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's a great way to get free help. Good luck with your time here.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Pretty sure Geis is Canadian.

1988TwinCam must be the true ignorant.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Any wonder soo many people avoid the Internet. Ignorant *****. F U and stuff your opinion. Simple question was asked, don't bother if you aren't interested or think I have been lazy. God forbid I might work and have kids. We don't all have the luxury of sitting online all day while others work **** jobs to keep things afloat. Ignorant arrogant individual. Must be American.
lol
That was me being NICE to you. I should've just let Notaracist give you a warm welcome with a 'Here's the faqs *link*, ******* read them'
You're are an arrogant little ****** thinking you going to stomp in here without so much as googling the questing and saying 'hurrrrr durrrr wtf should I do to go fast'
This forum is a clusterfuck because of little punks like you who are lazy as **** and have the time to consider doing an undertaking such as boosting your car, yet won't take the time to figure out how to do it. Just another crying little baby (ironically as **** is raising children...who knows what kind of deadbeats they'll be seeing how stupid their father is) who expect to be spoonfed and doesn't want to put any work in himself. Is that how you got your job? You know why you work a shitty job? Because you are piece of ****

Originally Posted by welfarepc
Pretty sure Geis is Canadian.

1988TwinCam must be the true ignorant.
American* god damn right I am.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:45 PM
I never narc'd on nobody!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was paged?

Look here, you worthless fuckstick. When I boosted my last car, I was working two full-time jobs, as well as a part time job with the Virginia Army National Guard. 90-100 hour work weeks. I still had the time to sit down, read the information in the FAQ stickies, and not shitpost all over the forums. Lazy shitstain, making excuses for their shitty attitudes instead of putting in a modicum of effort to do something right. Must be Middle Eastern. (See what I did there?)

Boost is not easy. Literally everything you need is spoonfed to you, right in the FAQ sticky. If you can't be bothered to put in just an ounce of effort, and would rather make shitty excuses for your lack of respect for the people who give their time freely to make this place the great resource that it is, then boost isn't for you, and you need to kick rocks.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:16 AM
Man U FTW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow...what a solid first impression you've made. Geis didnt even say anything rude and you went off like an entitled little bitch. We all have jobs, kids, and other **** going on, and yet you're the only one whining about it.

If you can't be bothered to research your own project, why the **** would any of us want to do it for you? Time to put in the work if you want the reward.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Let's behave children, daddy doesn't want to cull the gene pool today lol.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NotARaCist
I was paged?

Look here, you worthless fuckstick. When I boosted my last car, I was working two full-time jobs, as well as a part time job with the Virginia Army National Guard. 90-100 hour work weeks. I still had the time to sit down, read the information in the FAQ stickies, and not shitpost all over the forums. Lazy shitstain, making excuses for their shitty attitudes instead of putting in a modicum of effort to do something right. Must be Middle Eastern. (See what I did there?)

Boost is not easy. Literally everything you need is spoonfed to you, right in the FAQ sticky. If you can't be bothered to put in just an ounce of effort, and would rather make shitty excuses for your lack of respect for the people who give their time freely to make this place the great resource that it is, then boost isn't for you, and you need to kick rocks.
you still live in VA? NoVA?
Old 08-19-2015, 06:41 PM
I never narc'd on nobody!

Central VA. **** NoVA's inspection ****.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:05 AM
moderator emeritus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<p>HE GON' LEARN TODAY!</p>
Old 08-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

^something like that
Old 08-21-2015, 12:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Kids are a choice, don't complain. Don't use them as an excuse.