Notices

***The Official JRSC Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 06:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (my_slow_civic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by my_slow_civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just stumbled upon this guys website.

http://home.plex.nl/~schwarzy/

It has a LOT of good info, and some detailed pictures of the LHT cooler setup. I just figured I would share the site.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sweet find

Although on the "intercooler" page he bags on the DIY intercooler that an H-T member created. If I remember correctly, that DIY cooler worked rather well.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (EnzoSpeed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EnzoSpeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sweet find

Although on the "intercooler" page he bags on the DIY intercooler that an H-T member created. If I remember correctly, that DIY cooler worked rather well.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I remember that intercooler. I also remember it having good results.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rmcdaniels &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It's $1000 for the mod, 150 for the pump, a few more bucks for water lines and a radiator, around 1300 total.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The price has gone down since you last looked I think. I bought mine for 899 (polished) or I could have gotten it for 799 (unpolished) I did buy their heat exchanger kit however and they were out of the pumps so I had to take a $60 refund and buy my own pump for $115 from northern. I must admit that pump is so badass... if anyone is really interested in it I can tell them which one I use, I'm really pleased.

Do you guys think that I should just run my exhaust:

Kami 2.5" header --&gt; Carsound 2.5" cat --&gt; ITR axleback (with new 2.5" piping into the muffler)

How would I go about running the piping into the muffler? Does that involve cutting it open?

I have a DMH electronic exhaust cutout I recently purchased (I was planning to use the exhaust and have the cutout for fun) but hell, it would be better if I can do it with a "factory equipment" muffler because that's why the cops are hassling me here in VA.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rmcdaniels)

The price of a new one . I got mine used and VERY reasonably priced. I also don't think I would have been able to hit 201tq at 9.5-10psi without this intercooler on my gsr setup. It is ******* nuts the way the torque is laid out across the rpm band also.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rmcdaniels &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I REALLY hope so! But seriously, I've never heard anyone complain about it, saw a guy on the hostboard forum that said it was the best thing he'd ever done for his JRSC. If you wait a month or so, then I'll post about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-15-2005, 08:47 PM

OOOH, WHOD YOU GET IT FROM!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

Thanks for making the deal and providing the labor, sold the JRSC yesterday.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: (8k-red-DC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 8k-red-DC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OOOH, WHOD YOU GET IT FROM!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

Thanks for making the deal and providing the labor, sold the JRSC yesterday.</TD></TR></TABLE>
finally..congrats man..whats your nxt setup dc2?
Old 11-15-2005, 09:06 PM

Japan vacation with the proceeds from parting the AEM EMS-1020 and RC440s.

Thats whats next!!!

Then part the rest of the car, or sell it with the bolt-ons, and add the money to my savings from the last year, and the JRSC money, etc. THEN, buy a new car once I graduate and get a job offer...and figure out where ill be living and what type of car is appropriate for the climate.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Are their any disadvantages running this intake manifold and charge cooler (LHT)? Is the Reliability at a similar level? What is the price for this full kit? What is included in this kit the web site does not make it very clear?
Old 11-16-2005, 02:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (uk_itr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uk_itr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are their any disadvantages running this intake manifold and charge cooler (LHT)? Is the Reliability at a similar level? What is the price for this full kit? What is included in this kit the web site does not make it very clear?</TD></TR></TABLE>

the main disadvantage is to your wallet the price is $695 unpolished and $795 polished plus $300 for the pump and heat exchanger, so about 1g for the whole setup.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (morepoop4u)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by morepoop4u &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

the main disadvantage is to your wallet the price is $695 unpolished and $795 polished plus $300 for the pump and heat exchanger, so about 1g for the whole setup.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That price was only temporary due to an overstock condition. It has gone back up to $995 for the manifold mod. I talked to John at LHT on Monday about it. If I don't find a used one, then I'll be ordering one on Friday.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: (rmcdaniels)

holy ****! I'm glad I got mine when I did... damn...$995 I would have had to reconsider.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:13 AM

I would most def argue with him to get the price down...

Also, I would make my own heat exchanger kit with dope *** fittings, pump, hoses, and radiator type core...you get get that **** all over the internet on domestic sites too...
Old 11-16-2005, 06:47 AM

I believe this is a picture of the heat exchanger kit (the reason I say believe is because I never saw which pump LHT actually uses, but I'm fairly sure this is it)

http://home.plex.nl/~schwarzy/...w.jpg

If I could do it over again I would definately piece together my own kit. But because I didn't know what was needed I just bought LHT's.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:51 AM

Default Re: (memicah)

In case anyone is interested, here's the pump I got. Let me tell you this thing is one badass ****.

http://www.northerntool.com/we...37142
Old 11-16-2005, 07:23 AM

Default Re: (memicah)

sorry for changing the topic guys!!!
i just got my p72 ecu yesterday fom my homie.the problem is its skunk2 chiped and has no rev limiter..one of my concerned was if the ecu would work fine with my setup(jr map controller,jr fmu)i know that this ecu is meant for N/A..im just wondering if it would be OK if i use it for f/i setup.
im gettin this chip w/ crome but not until later coz i wanna break into 12's with just OBD1 ecu,fmu,jr controller,@6psi.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hondaeg8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hondaeg8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have tenzo r lowering springs, tokico shocks, NO lsd , stock motor mounts with no motor mount inserts or anything.

i've hit 2.1 60' before, just need to shoot for a 2.0 next time </TD></TR></TABLE>

I would put money towards suspension upgrades to put the power to the ground better since your have no problems with the FMU way.

With engine management and better suspension that thing is gonna fly!

Old 11-16-2005, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (k4SP3R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by k4SP3R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry for changing the topic guys!!!
i just got my p72 ecu yesterday fom my homie.the problem is its skunk2 chiped and has no rev limiter..one of my concerned was if the ecu would work fine with my setup(jr map controller,jr fmu)i know that this ecu is meant for N/A..im just wondering if it would be OK if i use it for f/i setup.
im gettin this chip w/ crome but not until later coz i wanna break into 12's with just OBD1 ecu,fmu,jr controller,@6psi.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wouldn't.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Tad
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

imo get it tuned right asap

no offense, but ur not proving anything by running a good time on shitty fuel management. Just giving other ppl an excuse to risk their motors.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:07 AM

Default Re: (Tad)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">imo get it tuned right asap

no offense, but ur not proving anything by running a good time on shitty fuel management. Just giving other ppl an excuse to risk their motors.</TD></TR></TABLE>
wahaha you got me right there TAD..
aight then ill give jeremy a call this afternoon. see if he could do mine ASAP
Old 11-16-2005, 08:08 AM

thankz thoo
Old 11-16-2005, 08:39 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">imo get it tuned right asap

no offense, but ur not proving anything by running a good time on shitty fuel management. Just giving other ppl an excuse to risk their motors.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea I agree with Tad. Get it tuned right away. I know I won't be messing around with mine much until its tuned.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hi im unable to get in contract with LHT performance they dont anwer there phones! I want one of those kit for my teggy! Anyone else got a different number?
Old 11-16-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: (uk_itr)

try e-mail? that's how I got in touch with them. It should be on their site:
http://www.lhtperformance.net
Old 11-16-2005, 12:10 PM

UK, you need to get your *** off TI.net, there are so many worthless people on there, and not nearly as many members as here. Plus they dont know anything about JRSC.

Like that guy who said to you that there is no such thing as a JR intercooling system. Worthless, I hate TI, the mods suck too.

Just stay in this thread. --44 pgs is where its at
Old 11-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (ITR9788)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR9788 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just a heads up for you JRSC guys. I have a Kamikaze header with flex and 3" high flow cat for sale. I made 8 extra wheel hp with it over my Comptech when I ran the JRSC on my ITR. $150 plus shipping.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I want that, send me an e-mail.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

FINALLY...and thanks for a kickass deal on the lht cooler.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 8k-red-DC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OOOH, WHOD YOU GET IT FROM!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

Thanks for making the deal and providing the labor, sold the JRSC yesterday.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Quick Reply: ***The Official JRSC Thread***