Notices

:******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*(

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 04:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*(

Omg Imma DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS??ing die. My car got stolen in San Francisco last night! The day I finish all the install on my turbo, I just got the boost gauge via UPS in the morning, had it installed, and everything was running soooooo well. I felt sooo satisfied and it get stolen at nighttime. How F*cked up is that? I cant belive this poo poo is happened.

It only really hit me when I got home and looked in my garage to see all my tools, jackstands and the big box my turbo came in. I think this is the worst day of my life. I vowed to really DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS??ing kill whoever stole my car.

I bet I can find out who it is too. My friends knoe crews from chinatown who steal cars and Imma find who DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS??ing took it and bash the poo poo outta their head with my bat.

Im goinna need some rehab or something for this. Even if they do find my car, it will never be the same knowing that my baby has been abused like hell i bet. I knoe the theives probobly raced the heck outta my motor and enjoyed the comfort of my Sparco seats.

I think this ruined all my feelings and passion for fixing up cars and learning as much as I can about them.

Old 02-09-2002, 04:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (intekragsr)

what the????

whats up with the "DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS??" in my post????
Old 02-09-2002, 06:08 AM
New User

holy shiet~
That sucks so bad. You will need rehab for that. You don't want to go to jail for killing someone.
Old 02-09-2002, 07:36 AM
Smarter than you

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn dude i feel for u.. California is scandelous.. hope u have insurrance..
Old 02-09-2002, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats up with the "DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS??" in my post????
Language filter
Old 02-09-2002, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (Strng1dah)

yeah hope you have insurance....but good luck...
Old 02-09-2002, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (Flamenco-T)

yea I got insurance. So now I am thinking, I get money from them.....buy a 98 ls and get another drag 3 kit with more money left over

hopefully that will work. I just hope that the insurance will give me money for all my other stuff i put onto my car......at least 8 grand excluding the turbo. I dont have reciepts for a lot of the stuff.
Old 02-09-2002, 08:31 AM

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (Flamenco-T)

California is evil.
Old 02-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Where did you leave your car?
Old 02-09-2002, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (dustin)

Actually the law in Florida at least states you can use some degree of force (not deadly force) in protection of property. If you see someone driving it which is unlikely cause they probably wanted the parts, you beat the crap out of them just dont use a deadly weapon. Then say you were detaining them for police. Youll be alright doing this, hopefully

All you can do now is wait until they catch the scum, prosecute them and ask for a sheit load of court ordered restitution. Then rebuild the motor so you wont always feel like its ragged on. You will discover the scums address and you can make their life a living hell.

[Modified by SO3Burner, 6:19 PM 2/9/2002]
Old 02-09-2002, 09:18 AM
New User

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (dustin)

That sucks man. I wouldn't mess with those Chinatown gangs...I hear they are dangerous or something.
Old 02-09-2002, 09:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (Anthony K)

I left my car on 16th and Geary in SF. It was there for about 2 hours. :/ I was picking up a friend at this place called Cyberhunt(a place where bunch of ppl play counterstrike in a big room) and I ended up stayin there. I come out and my car gone.

well i got full coverage.....but a lot of my stuff dont have reciepts, including my turbo. I guess I gotta call ben@importparts up and ask him to mail me or fax me one. I dunno bout some of the other stuff though. Nothing can replace the priceless time and effort put into the turbo install.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:22 AM
New User

aw man i'm sorry for yor lost. yor right about the time and effort put into yor car, its frustrating.

thats it, ima have to cave in and get the powerlock installed on my car.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:23 AM
New User

daym, i feel your pain. me and my homeboy went clubbin at rawhide on howard at frisco. came back out and his car was gone, too. he had turbo, rims, kit, stereo... lots of stuff. they found it 2 months later in oakland. its not just the chinese gangs... its also the vietnamese ring of import car thieves out here. ive gotten called a racist because of this... but the guys who stole my car 4 months ago were vietnamese guys trying to take my car to oakland. they got caught before they could totally strip out my car. 3 weeks later, they caught 3 more vietnamese guys and a mexican dude stripping out a stolen car in alameda that was stolen in san francisco. its pretty f---ed up out here in california. stupid fools got nothing else better to do.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:25 AM
New User

what the????

ive always wondered about that too. it showed up in my post one day.

DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS?? poo poo *******. (lets see if it shows up in this post...) hahah
Old 02-09-2002, 10:29 AM
New User

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (dlplayboy)

obviously it is someone who knew what you had and knew what you were doing. Think about it.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:45 AM

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (FAST94GSR)

In times like this Im glad I live in good ol yocal Oregon! I think I would probably cry if my car was stolen.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (BLK94RS)

damn, that really sucks ***. it seems as if everyone's car on h-t have been stolen recently. i feel your pain.
Old 02-09-2002, 12:02 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (SO3Burner)

Actually the law in Florida at least states you can use some degree of force (not deadly force) in protection of property. If you see someone driving it which is unlikely cause they probably wanted the parts, you beat the crap out of them just dont use a deadly weapon. Then say you were detaining them for police. Youll be alright doing this, hopefully

All you can do now is wait until they catch the scum, prosecute them and ask for a sheit load of court ordered restitution. Then rebuild the motor so you wont always feel like its ragged on. You will discover the scums address and you can make their life a living hell.

[Modified by SO3Burner, 6:19 PM 2/9/2002]
Same thing in Texas, plus we get to carry a gun just about everywhere. We just cant carry them into federal buildings and such, but that is understangable.

Im so sorry for your lost. Did you have an alarm, not that would've helped, but just curious.

art
Old 02-09-2002, 12:11 PM

did you have any theft protection? i.e. alarm w/ starter kill?
Old 02-09-2002, 12:25 PM

Are you sure that your car didn't just get towed?

I had my last Prelude stolen, and I didn't have insurance. Total loss = ~$7000. My crx was broken into twice. Stereo and some performance parts stolen both times. They couldn't steal the car because I made a hidden switch. I live in North east San Jose/Milpitas area. This is the number one street racing area in the world. All the asian gangs around here are into cars/parts. I've even heard stories of guys stealing cars are racing them at the street races all night until they break somthing.

I know exactly how you must feel right now. For awhile you probably wont want to have anything to do with cars. Don't worry though, over time you will get back into cars. It took me one year before I was back into it.

DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS?? poo poo mother DoEs AnYoNe KnOw WheRe I CaN GeT SoMe StRObE LiTEZ AnD LiGhT uP WiNdShiElD NoZzLeS??er nerdhead antidisestablishmentarianism sucker cute
Old 02-09-2002, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: gravity rides everything...everything will fall, se GA/ne FL

it sucks that people are getting ripped off left and right and cars jacked all over...this import thing is getting out of hand. people trying to make money with hot parts and people with no money stealing parts...i get more worried day and day about my prized possession. too sorry for those that are victim...i can't imagine.
Old 02-09-2002, 01:09 PM
Will you make something up for me please?

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (FuzzyGreenCarpets)

Oh my god! I can't believe it!! I remember like two days ago helping you with your install stuff on AIM!!!

Jeez man, I feel so bad. I'm sorry. Don't let it get you too down, dude. Just try your best to turn it around into something better.

Keep me posted, dude.
Old 02-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*( (shamoo)

**shaking head** another one gone in within 4 days of each other. . . damn.
Old 02-09-2002, 05:12 PM

That sucks, i feel for u dude, i had some guy trying to break into my garage a couple months ago

Quick Reply: :******( MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!! :*(