Notices

project EF hatch for parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default project EF hatch for parts

In 2009 I bought this 91 dx auto with 240,000, in the last six years i tried to turn it into a track car but ran into money and time restrictions along the way, i am now done with it and have to get away from project cars. Its been converted to 5spd with a innovative cable/hydro conversion (z6 trans), The D15 was replaced with a rebuilt z6 with vitara low compression pistons and eagle shot peened rods, my friend rebuilt this motor before i had it and it ran amazing in his EG, he put a few thousand miles on it with no issues and then decided to go NA. I havent had much luck, he moved away so he cant help me and i cant figure out the CEL 9 caused by the dpfi to mpfi swap. So it starts but runs rough and wont be able to drive home. Anyways its lowered on GC coilovers and kyb agx struts, has a greddy turbo kit installed, comes with an extra greddy manifold and turbo, both good turbos, a generic BOV installed but comes with HKS with an extra intercooler as well. rear disk swap, EBC, turbo timer, Tanabe medallion exhaust, and it has a crome basemap by phearable and hasnt been put into boost yet.
When i swapped it i replaced the master cylinder, calipers, rotors, soft lines w/ss hoses, axles, put in a new manual rack
Oh and somehwere along these last 6 years i lost the title but am searching for it, so it has to be for parts or track for now, but with the right owner it would be fun on the street.

So i would like to sell everything together, knowing the car isnt worth the value of its parts id still like to get $1500 but am open to offers

pm me with questions or your cell number and i can send you some pics
Old 10-03-2015, 05:02 AM
No Big Whoop

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: project EF hatch for parts

You don't reply to PM's, so location?