Notices

Pensacola FOR SALE: 97 AWD EK Civic project 1500 OBO

Old 11-10-2015, 03:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pensacola FOR SALE: 97 AWD EK Civic project 1500 OBO

I'm putting up for sale my project 1997 Honda Civic hatchback cx and most all the CR-V donor parts necessary to perform an AWD conversion. The chassis is currently non rolling and in good condition with one 4hr dent just behind the driver door. It only has a dashboard for interior and does not include any cloth interior items. The chassis comes with: all exterior parts in decent condition, headlights/taillights, all suspension parts (most bushings are shot) and more miscellaneous civic/honda stuff. Included with deal is an obd1 b16a2 that needs some rebuilding; 1998 CR-V drivetrain including awd transmission, transfer case, shift linkage, driveshaft, rear differential, all axles, rear trailing arms, front knuckles/hubs, and 5x CR-V 5 lug alloy wheels. Tanabe racing medallion exhaust, B series DC 4-1 header, v-afc, aluminum B series flywheel, and other misc honda parts (there might even be an Evo intercooler in there).

Plus lots of other items I'm forgetting/leaving out.

Parts still needed for the conversion are minimal. Right rear CR-V axle, JDM Integra type r front axles (or hybridized axles if you want to use crv front hubs for 5 lug), civic drum ebrake cables, and fuel cell.

The fabrication necessary to complete the changeover consists of mating the civic and CR-V rear trailing arms, making a carrier bearing mount, and making a mount for the rear control arms/rear differential.

I'm asking $1500/OBO for everything, including the cart the chassis is sitting on (it rolls, casters are a little undersized though).
I'm not interested in parting out at this time.

Here is the closest add with some pics.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5306180645.html